1

~Day 1~

I couldn't stop my mind from running as I drove to work. I refuse to not work, even though I'm married to a billionaire. I just need to release stress sometimes... What do I do... I'm so lost. Ray didn't even talk to me all morning. I won't break down again in front of him. I can't show any weakness right now. I need to stay strong... I knew this would happen.

I had a weird feeling about when Meka raped me. I knew he had to be up to something that day...I could hear him opening a bag, but I didn't know what he was doing. Once I figured it out, he had already put his finger inside of me. I didn't think it could work though, there's no way.

When I found out I was pregnant, I prayed it wasn't by Meka. That can't happen. I need Ray to stay and be with me. I need to raise my family with Ray. I need Ray to be the father... But if I don't know, how could I even tell my family? None of them know.

I haven't even seen any of them yet, only my Mom. But she doesn't know about all of the drama surrounding it.

Ray was so happy when I told him...

"Ray!?" I yelled as I came through the doors of the house. I was moving in and unpacking all of my stuff.
"Yes Wife?"

I giggled, "Can you get this box and take it to our room please?"
He smiled and gladly took the box and headed for the stairs.

I sat on the couch in front of the balcony and watched him walk to our bedroom.

"Can you unpack it for me too baby!?" I yelled, "There's just a few things in there!"

Yeah, only a balloon that says "I'm Pregnant!"

"That's what I thought!" Ray yelled to me, "it's not heavy at all!"

I laughed then waited for Ray to open the box. I couldn't see him, but I had a video camera set in the bedroom anyways.

Then suddenly I heard running from the bedroom.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Ray yelled as he rushed down the stairs. There was pure joy in his eyes, "DON'T PLAY WITH ME!!!"

I giggled and rubbed my flat tummy, "Nope! You're gonna be a daddy!"
"OH MY-" Ray picked me up and swung me around.

"I'm so happy!" Ray yelled, "I am so happy."
He set me down, and I watched a single tear leave his eye.
"Babe!" I wiped the tear from his face, "Don't cry!"

He smiled then hugged me tight, "I'm just so happy."

I blinked back tears as I sat at my office desk.
Work.
I need to work.

-

I walked out of the elevator to leave work and head home. It was getting late, and I was craving a burger with pickles. I'll probably just stop at a place on my way home and pick one up, with my fat ass.

I sat in my car and sighed with relief. I'm exhausted. I didn't really do much at work anyways. Just paperwork and making sure that all of the lawyers at my firm were handling everything correctly before they go to their cases.

Starting up my car, I realized something wasn't right...I started to hear low breathing in the back seat of my car. I instantly put my hand on my tummy, reminding myself to stay calm. I don't need to be stressed right now.