7

RAY'S POV

I watched her sleep.
I don't care how creepy that is, I love to watch my wife sleep.

She doesn't know I knew she was crying...Her eyes were so red when I got back. I made her cry.

I'm the worst husband in the world.

I keep yelling at her.
I keep making her feel bad.
She's pregnant, how could I yell at her!?

I sighed and reached for my phone.

She won't let me kill that basterd Meka... I hate him. There's no words to describe how much I hate that son of a bitch.

I dialed the number and waited in anger. I gotta do something about this.

"Um.. Hello?" He answered.
"You know who this is?" I grunted as low as possible, trying not to wake my wife.

"Yeah," He replied, "I just never thought you'd call me-"
"You listen to me Meka," I looked down at Monroe and she was sound asleep, "The only reason I haven't killed your bitch ass yet is because my wife thinks I'll get it trouble."

"I-I"
"No shut the fuck up!" I looked at Monroe again... Sound asleep. "You stalked my wife, raped my wife, and now you think you're gonna do this shit again!?"

"No!"
"Then why the FUCK do you keep popping up? Huh?!"
"I'm sorry!"
I scoffed, "You sorry!?"
"Yes!!"
"I don't think you really are, bitch! You ain't fooling me! I know you ain't no innocent little kid! You a grown ass man! You know what you're doing!"

I heard him break down crying. But I didn't care, I know my baby was crying while he was raping her too.

Meka sniffed, "I-I just really love her!"
"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"
"I'M SORRY RAY!"

"I'M TIRED OF YOU MEKA! I'M REALLY FUCKIN TIRED OF YOU!"
"Ray I'm sorry!" He cried again, "Please don't hurt me!!! I beg you!"

"LEAVE. MY FAMILY. ALONE! " I ordered.
"OKAY!!!"
"I'M NOT PLAYIN WITH YOU, MEKA!"
"I'LL NEVER BOTHER YOU AGAIN!! I PROMISE."

I hung up and slammed my phone on the nightstand. Then quickly looked over at Monroe.
Still asleep.