9

"WHAT?!"

Ray chuckled and helped me out of the limo. The house was huge, but smaller than the old house... It was

PERFECT!

"Like it?" Ray asked.
"I LOVE IT!!"

He sighed in relief and hugged me, "I'm glad you like it. Hey, the real estate lady is inside and she said she'll show us around."

I grinned and walked inside as fast as I could. I couldn't wait to see it, and of course my expectations were met. It had beautiful marble colors and big bright walls. The kitchen was perfect.. There were eight bedrooms and ten bathrooms..I can't wait to raise a family here!

"Thanks for the tour!" I said.
"No problem, enjoy your new home."

She started to walk out, then turned around, "Oh! I forgot to show you the master bedroom!"
"I'll show her,"Ray replied grabbing my hand.

He smiled at me as the real estate agent left, "You're gonna love it."

We laughed and he led me up the stairs, he always finds pleasure in being able to help me while I'm pregnant. I know it's because I never ask him for anything, but now I need it.

We walked down a long hall to the double doors at the end. It made me happy to think one day all these empty rooms will be the rooms for our children.

"This is it," Ray announced opening the door.

It
Was
Gorgeous!!!

It had sky blue walls and white carpet that seemed to sparkle. It was so comforting! The bed was perfect with white...

Then I noticed..

The stuffed pink hippo sitting on the bed.