The accident

Katja went and walked off with her new friends. I ended up going home. I grabbed the brass door knob and opened the door. There dad was  in the living room till the shadows fell.
"I love you darling." He said as he started making out with my mom. The ghost who he would converse with. I stood there just watching him, I didn't say anything cause this made him happy.
"Christopher go run a long to your sister Crystal."
"Who is Christopher ?" I interrupted.
"What do you mean? He's your little brother right next to you."

I remember mom had a miscarriage after Katja. And I did look next to me to imagine if I had actually had a little brother named Christoper. And I looked at the space next to him as if someone was there. "I love you mom." I said lowly. I went upstairs to the bathroom to fix my drooping makeup. I splashed the cold water on my face and hair.
"What did you say?"
Startled, I turned around and it was her in the flesh and bones. She tilted her head slightly.
"Go away!" I stuck my hand out and I couldn't see her anymore.
"Crystal?"
And there was Nathaniel in the door frame.
"How... Who?? " I was lost for words.
"You okay?"
"I'm just having a moment."
"Your sister let me in."
"Oh." I quickly started to brush my wild hair, "Excuse me." I went in my room and shut the door behind me. Are Katja and Nathaniel a thing?

I looked out the window and leaned over it catching my breath.
"Oh my !" I shouted as I was now faced upside down and someone had been grasping my legs.
"It should have been you !" Dad shouted. I hung out the window squirming for help.
"You're fucking crazy leave me alone!" I cried. I saw everything upside down and I felt the bones in my leg hurting.
"Why shouldn't I let you go!" His hand started to slip off my shoe.
"Dad i'm going to fall!" His hand slipped off my shoe and my eyes widened and I started to fall  head first slowly.
"I got you!" My head stopped inching toward the ground. I swung into the side of the house and hit my nose and forehead against the stone.  I felt another pair of hands on me as well start to pull me up and into my room. I stood up dizzy with a bloody nose and a bruised head. Everything blurred together until I fell onto my bedroom floor  eyes wide open, unable to move.

"Crystal!" Said a blurred voice. They turned me over and I saw her again.
"You're going to be okay love." She said while shaking me.
"Mom?" I said weakly.  Touching her cheekbone.
"No it's dad." I suddenly snapped back to reality and pushed myself to the other side of the room.
"Get away from me psycho!" I saw Katja Nathaniel Ashley and  others all staring at me as I shivered.
"Why did you try to kill yourself?" Katja sobbed.
"It was him he he... he almost dropped me!"
These people in white then entered.
"I'm not sick.. I'm not sick!" I tried to run and they stuck me with some sort of tranquilizer.
"I'm not si-.."