Chapter Fïftêêñ

♥♦♥Daquel's Pov♦♥♦

Everyone was laughing, when I asked that,but I was serious. I go after her,and find her at her locker.

She's so challenging!

I walk up to her,and tap her shoulder. Without, even looking at me, she speaks.

"What do you want?" She's being very difficult. "Can we at least talk?" I ask.

"Nope."

"Why do you hate us?"

"Do you really want to know?" She asks,slamming her locker. I nod.

"I hate y'all, because none of you are worthy of any of them. I hate y'all, because you 'rule' high school, but that isn't enough for any of them. I hate y'all, because y'all make fun of innocent people." She says, she was about to walk away, until I grabbed her arm.

"What if we changed that?" I ask.

"As much as I like to see any of you beg for anything, it wouldn't change a thing."

"Just please, hang out with me, not even the boys. For one day. I'll show you who I am." I tell her.

"No. I already know, who you are. Someone who has no future. Someone who smokes weed all day, and probably do drugs. Someone who is disrespectful. And someone, who will have to ask 'Do you want fries with that?', for the rest of their life... And, quite frankly, I don't need a boy , like that." With that, she walks away.

I swear, I'll change. Look at her, she's wife material! She's smart, she's loving, and protective. She's hard to get to.

That's when Jay comes running towards me, as I'm walking back to the cafeteria.

"Tyshawn said, good plan. Trying to get Sonya off his back."

I nod,and act like I was doing that. "Yeah, she was being difficult. He needed some help." I lied. Honestly, I didn't think, he would take it this far. But, he's like that. He likes to be the leader, and take control.

•••••••••••

Sorry, it's short. I'm in Chorus class.