Chapter Ñïñêtêêñ

That is Monique

This is before, the last part of the last chapter.

••Tyreice's Pov•••

I wait for this bitch to come home. She finally gets here, at 7pm.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" She ask. She's drunk. Obviously! "I picked up my kids."

"Good, because they were getting in the fucking way of my life." She says.

"Why the fuck did you let them sleep on the fucking floor, as you, and some nigga, that you probably don't know fucked in the bed? You make no fucking sense!" I scream. She's terrible, at being a mother, fuck that! She's not a mother. Hell, she's terrible at being a fucking person!

"Maybe, I don't want those kids! I don't want any kids! I was never ready for kids! Ty, we were only kids, ourselves. Having kids? Was not on my list. I want to party, and have fun, like any 19 year old! I don't want to be tied down, with those two girls. Believe me, I love them. But not like you. I love them, because they are a creation of you, and I. But, you love them, because they are your life...Why do you think I didn't fight for custody? I know you're a better person, and parent than me... You always were... Please, can you leave?" She says, breaking down, and crying.

And, with that I left. Not ever wanting to look back.