Chapter Sêvêñ

Words of encouragement! ↑↑↑
Oh and check out my guide book, "Steps to Becoming a Self Made Goddess"

♦♦Tyshawn♦♦♦

Yes, I'm about to score faster, than I thought! Thank you, mom!

"You fine with that?" She ask.
"Yeah, you can sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on the floor." I tell her.

"Do you have any clothes, I could use?" She ask. I nod, and walk over to my closet, where I got an oversize white T-shirt, and a pair of grey sweatpants. I give them to her. And walk out the room.

~~~

"I'm done." She says, I walk back into the room. I had to stop in my tracks. She looks sexy as hell!
She had her braids into a messy bun, this time. She had one white, and pink sock on, and the other one was black. And her bra was off. I could see that she didn't have one on, by the shirt.

"Nigga! I'm home!" Jay sings, from down the stairs. I take Angela by the hand, and run downstairs. I don't know why, but I like doing that, to people.

But when we get down the stairs, the dogs are down the stairs. 'Oh shit!' I thought. I'm screwed.

"Aww, you have dogs!" She says, and goes toward them. She sits on the steps, petting each one. "What's their names?"
"The white one is Nemo, the tan one is Hazel, the black one is Cocoa, and the tan and white one, is Angel." I tell her. It's cute. None of the side chicks liked the dogs.

Nemo jumps on her lap, and lays his head down on her chest. Angel, and Cocoa lay their head on her knees, and Hazel lays down under her legs.

"Looks like they like you." Tyleik says. He smiles at her,as he gets up to pick up the ringing house phone.

"Uh-huh...Okay, mom... Understand... Love you too."

"What did she say?" I ask Tyleik.

"That Angela is sleeping over. And that she won't be home tonight. A double shift." Tyleik reply.

"So, you're the famous Angela, that Tyshawn won't stop talking about?" Kareen ask. He winks at me, and I give him a slight nod.

"Oh, that's her?" Jay ask.

"His girlfriend now," Daquel says. But, she starts laughing. "Y'all funny!"

~~~

"So what race are you?" I ask,curious. We're in my room, searching for a movie on Netflix. And, I want to ask her some questions. So, she at least thinks, I'm interested.

"I'm African, Haitian, and Native American." She says, with much pride. I nod, "Well, I'm Puerto Rican, Dominican, and black."
"Nice Combo."

She's on the bed, laying down, and I'm near her feet. I'm surprised that she even let me this close to her. She's really a distant person.

"What should we watch?" She ask.

"You wanna watch the 'Notebook'?" I ask. I know that's my sister, Arianna's favorite movie.

"Nah, I'm not that big of a fan of sappy love stories." She says. "Then what?" I ask.

"How about 'Orange is the New Black'? " she ask. The fuck is that?

"That is?"

"A show about women in jail."

"Doesn't sound good."

"Well there are lesbians,sex scenes, and boobs. You wanna watch now?"

"That is sad, you think that's gonna make me change my mind." I say. I pout my lips, and cross my arms.

"So no?" Angela ask.

"What do you mean? Of course, I'd watch that!" I yell. As she clicks on it, she place her feet on my lap.
I just ignored them. I lean forward, and watch.

~~~

"Tyshawn, I'm tired. I'll see you in the morning." She yawns. Immediately, she falls asleep. I put the covers on her, and walk down stairs.

"You score,son?" Tyleik ask. All the guys were hyped. "Nah, man."

"What? Y'all be up there for like four hours. And I'm pretty sure I heard moaning. Did y'all hear it?" Jay ask.

"Yeah, nigga. I heard that shit. Loud, sound like you made her come, like 5 times." Daquel says.

"Nah, we was watching a favorite show of hers. It has sex scenes in it." I tell them.

"Pussy ass nigga!!!" Kareen yells, laughing.

♦♦♦♦♦♦

My school starts next week, on the second. But every week, we're off a day or two.