Chapter Twenty Nine

Your head after reading this

***Angela's Pov***

School was weird. Matter of fact, everyone is weird. I feel really bad, for rejecting Ty like that, but come on! I don't have time for lovey dovey shit anymore.

It's lunch, as of now, and I'm sitting with no one, because Sonya and LeLe aren't here. But, I later feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around, about to curse, thinking it's one of the boys.

"What the fuck do you want?- Oh, sorry." I quickly say. It was Jess... Unique's boyfriend.
"Why were you just mad? I didn't do anything, right?" He ask, jokingly, at first, but concerned at the last part. "No... But, why are you here?" I ask. This boy looks like something the Gods crafted. With his short black hair... Wait, what the fuck Ang! I'm good, I'm good.

"I just wanted to tell you... That's a nice pic of you." He smirks. What? I guess he read my facial expression.
"Those nudes you sent out, on Facebook. Some people on the basketball team have them."
My heart sank! For a second, I thought I stopped breathing. One of those bitches sent that picture. How the fuck did I forget about the picture?!

I push pass Jess, and storm over to their table, and sit down across from Tyshawn.

"This isn't a game. Who the fuck are you to take a picture of me, and give it to the basketball team... Oh, when I find out who did this shit, I'm fucking them up!" I got up, but Tyshawn's voice stopped me.

"We didn't do that. I swear!"

"I know one of you fucking dick heads did it... And, I promise to what ever God you believe in, I will find out, which one, and I swear to God, I'll fuck you the fuck up. Y'all mother fuckers are crazy. And, if it goes throughout the school, just pray I'm not crazy." And with that, I walk out the cafeteria. They can go to hell, for all I care. But, these bitches crossed the line.

*********

I know it's somewhat short?

But can you believe Jess?

Why do you think Unique cheats on him?

Do you think Tyshawn is Lying?

Or is there truth in the situation?

What would you do,if you were in Angela's position?

Oooh!! Hell is about to break loose!

Do you think, it'll spread out, through the school?