Chapter Twenty Six

I put a scene of the show Horrible Histories
sandra17546
♥♥♥LeLe's Pov♥♥♥

It's probably around 8pm. The twins are watching Horrible Histories, a show about educating kids about history. Right now, the scene they're watching is Stupid Deaths.
Sonya is over there, with them, laughing her ass off. She might be strict, but she's a big baby.

But, then there was a knock on the door, and I knew it wasn't Ang, and Ty. I open it, anyways, and see it's Tyshawn.
Sonya looks over, and looks like she's about to murder him. It was just plain hatred in her eyes. So, I push him out of the door, me following. I shut the door.
"What the fuck do you want?"

"I'm looking for Angela. Her mom said she was over here."

"Why do you want her?"

"I want to say sorry, and that I want her back."

I looked at him, like this nigga is a clown. "You fucked that up. I'm sorry, but she doesn't want anything to deal with you."

"Let me just see her, please."

"No," does he think he slick? Bull shit!

"I want to tell her sorry."

"Well, I'll give her the message. Have a nice day." And, sorry that I walk inside. I sit next to Sonya.

"What happened?"Sonya whispers.

"Bitch, the thirst is real. He came here, looking for Angela, to say sorry."

"What you say?"

"I'll give her the message, have a good day." Sonya starts laughing. "Who does he think he is? Prince Charming!"

The twins look at us, and smile. "I'm Tiana! And Tiara is Elsa!" Tiana yells.
Shit, they were almost sleep!

"Well, who are we?" Sonya ask.

"LeLe is Meredith, from Brave." Tiara says.

"And, Sonya is Maleficent." Tiana says. Tiara nods her head on approval.

I start bursting out laugh!

"Why am I the Villain? I want to be a princess too, guys." Sonya says, fake pouting.
"Because, Maleficent loved Sleeping Beauty in the end. So, you're mean, but you love everyone." Tiara says.
Aw! They're so cute!

"See that, LeLe? I love everyone, and I'm good villain! Right girls?" Sonya says, laughing.
"Yeah, but in Descendants, you're really mean." I point out, laughing.

"I love Mal!" Tiana yells.

"I love Evie!" Tiara yells.

"I love Jay!" Sonya winks at me. We begin to laugh, as the twins look at us like we're crazy. "Me too!"