Chapter Thirty One

That's funny!!

'''Tyreice's POV'''

Angela furiously stomps into my room. Her eyes seem as if it could kill, itself. I'm afraid to go near her.

"I'm going to kill your brothers, and their friends" She blurts out. Pacing back and forth. Every word was surrounded by hatred.
"What happened?" I ask, getting up from the bed.

"One of them sent that picture to the basketball team... I had the captain come up to me, saying 'Nice pic.' I should've smack the shit out of him!

Wait! Hold up!

I didn't even say a word to her. I took my phone, and called Tyshawn.

Tyshawn: Yo bro

Me: What the fuck is this about you sending the picture to the basketball team? What the fuck is wrong with y'all?!

Tyshawn: Nah, that wasn't me! You got this wrong! We deleted the pic, right after she left the house! I swear! I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Me: Stop fucking lying! Then his would your slut's boyfriend know about the picture?

Tyshawn: Who? Jess? How the fuck would he know!

Me: You tell me, Shawn!

Tyshawn: I'm coming over.

I hang up. He's dumb ass hell! He's lying!

I feel a kiss on my neck. I turn around to meet soft lips kissing mine.
She begin unbuttoning my shirt. Her shirt was already off, she was standing there with a army green bra, and sweatpants. She press our chest together, and kisses me, with so much passion.
We land on the bed, with me on top. "Wait, are you sure?" I ask. She nods, seductively. Those eyes of her, that were once full of hatred, was now full of lust.

And, we had sex, for an hour and forty eight minutes. I continued to pleasure her, as she did for me. She was screaming so loud, climaxing, as I thrust harder, and harder. And, when she's done, I begin climaxing. I close my eyes, as I still am.

And guess what?

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Tyshawn opens the door. I drop to the floor, and put my shorts on. He runs up to me, and punches me in the face. I punch him back.
"Why'd you take my girl!" He yells, shoving me.
Before, I could even say a word, Angela wrapped in the sheets, pushes him. "Your girl? I was never your girl... And you made sure of it too. For real, you make a fool of me, then you send a picture to the basketball team!"

"I know, I fucked up, big time! But, believe me I did not send any pictures to Jess. We deleted it, after you left the house...I know you hate me, but please believe me. I wouldn't do that to you."

I looked at him... Something inside of me, knew he was telling the truth.
"Both of y'all leave the damn room... I got to get dressed." And, with that they left... This is some shit now.
But how the fuck did Jess see a picture of me?

''''''''

What do you think?

What do you think is going to happen next?