Chapter Twêlvê

This is a cover of the song 'Here' from Alessia Clara. Great song!! Lol

♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥Sonya's Pov♥♥♥

Angela and Tyshawn walk down stairs, holding hands... And, I know that they're are dating. I hate the fact, that she does this to herself!
These boys don't really like her, I know it! I don't know what's going on, but I feel like they're taking advantage with her.

"What's this?" I ask, with a giant attitude.

"I'll tell you what sexy. My boy, right here, got his girl." Daquel says. He put his arms around my waist. He smells like weed.

"Boy, get the fuck off of me." I tell him. I try pushing him off of me, but I fell down, and ended up, sitting on his lap, on the couch.

I'm not going to get up, any sooner...

"Y'all really dating?" LeLe ask. She looked happy for her. Honestly, I would too, if it wasn't him...

Angela nod, at her question.

•••••••
(At the party)

•••Angela's Pov•••

We get to the party, I'm dressed in jeggings, and a black shirt, with black flats. The girls went home, but I went with the boys to the party. But, I really want to go home. I barely know anyone here, and I lost the boys... So, I'm sitting in the corner. Just waiting for them to come on.

Oh God! Why am I here?

Until, I see Tyshawn. He's probably high, maybe drunk and he is walking towards me. He gets to me, kissing me roughly. He grabs my ass, and squeeze it. But, then he put his hand in my pants... That's when I stopped him.

"Why babe? C'mon, let's just do it." He says. I look at him, and smack him. Not as hard, as I wanted to, because he was so close to me.

"Want to play rough, huh?" He chuckles. He hits my butt, and pulls me closer to him. That our chests are touching each other. He kisses me again, and I get lost in his kiss. His warm, soft lips. But, then I stop.

"I want to go home, Tyshawn." I tell him.

"Ask Tyreice." He pulls me over to his brother, who was watching TV... He looked bored.

"Yo, my seed, take her home." And with that, Tyshawn left.

Wow! What a great boyfriend... Note, the sarcasm.

Tyreice gets up, from the chair, and we walk out of there together. We get in his car. My car, is at Tyshawn's house. He began driving.

"So, what's up? Haven't seen you in like 5 months." He ask.

"Nothing really. School's boring, and passing it... And, looking at some colleges."

"That's good. Shit, I always knew you were smart." He says, chuckling.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, shit. Ever since, Tyshawn's been a thot, and you haven't been sucked into his mess..." He trails off, remembering, that I'm dating his brother.

"So, I'm dumb now?" I ask, with an attitude. Did this boy just insult me?

"Nah, you're still one of the smartest, and sexiest girls, I've ever meet. Actually, maybe, the only one, I've meet." He says, smiling at me. I look at him. He looks very handsome.

Then, he kisses my lips. But, unlike Tyshawn's kiss, like 15 minutes ago. This kiss, was warm, and passionate. But, he stops.

"My bad... Um,I don't know what I was doing... I'll see you later." He stops, the car. It was in front of my house. And before, I even said bye, he speeds away.

♥♥♥♥♥

Did you see what happened????? Ooohh, what would you do if you were in Angela's position???