Chapter Føürtêêñ

My friend Bri, loves them. And,I like this version lol.
BriMixer
♠♠♠♠

♠♠♠Angela's Pov♠♠♠

"Bae, look. Don't listen to anybody. You the realest person here, right now. Alright?" Tyshawn says. I nod.

"Yeah, midget. Since of these bitches are going to talk shit." Kareen tell me. Everyone else agreed.
I'm guessing it's all the girlfriends he had...

He was a thot.

We get out of the car, and walk inside the school. When I say mad people were looking at us, I'm not lying. Not everyone, thankfully. But a lot of them. Mostly out of jealousy, or shock.

Tyshawn kisses my forehead, as I side hug him. I walk to Sonya, and LeLe. While, he went to talk to the other athletes.

"Wow! Y'all walked in, like y'all was Jay-Z and Beyonce." LeLe says laughing.

"I have to tell y'all something... Badly" I tell them.

"He fucked up?" Sonya ask.

"No."

"He cheated?"

"No."

"...He's gay?"

"What the... No... Shut up!... The night of the party, I sorta kissed his brother..."

"Sorta? It's either you kissed him or not." LeLe says.

"I did... He broke away first..." I tell them, looking down. I look back up, to Sonya laughing, and LeLe starts hitting her arm. "That's not funny."

♠♠♠♠

I'm in Chorus class, bored as hell. I see Unique across the room from me. She's staring at me. I'm just trying to NOT look at her. But, I feel freaked out.

Once, the Bell rings, I hurry up to leave my class. But, waiting at the door, stood Tyshawn.

"I didn't know you knew, I was in this class." I tell him. I'm not into singing as much, as people want me to. It's not my favorite thing in the world, honestly. I'm switching out of it, to fashion. Today, was my last day.

"I'm Tyshawn Delgado...I know everything!" He laughs. He put his arm around me, and walks me to lunch.

In lunch, I sat in my usual place, the table, that only me, Sonya, and LeLe sit.

"Girl! Did you see his shirt off! I swear, I was about to melt." Sonya says laughing, fanning herself with her hand.

"Yas, girl! I'll take him, any day!" I said. But then all the boys sit down, with their trays, at the table.

"Aww, y'all talking about me?" Tyshawn says. Kissing my forehead.

"As if." Sonya mumbles. But, it was loud enough for the table to hear.

"We were talking about, when we first saw Tyler Lockwood, from Vampire Diaries, shirtless....Perfection!" LeLe says, kissing her finger tips at the end.

"Which so happened to be a sexy ass hybrid!" I add in.

"Nope. My girl ain't watching no show, with boys taking shirts off." Tyshawn says, covering my eyes. "No Vampire Diaries, no Twilight, no Nicki Minaj music videos... Nothing" He adds.
I start laughing, and shaking my head. "Bullshit, Nicki Minaj videos, I'm okay with. Twilight, and Vampire Diaries, never. They're too precious."

"Hey ma, what are you doing, tonight?" Daquel ask Sonya. LeLe, and I just watched. Knowing, she would either kick his ass, or reject him hard.

"Dying for you not to ask me out. How about we give that a shot? Yeah, okay. Buh-bye."

"Damn, you didn't have to be mean with it." Daquel says... He looked like, he lost his man hood. Like, in any second, he'll start stuttering.

"Next time, don't have such a big ego." She says, getting up to throw out her trash, then leaving the cafeteria.

"Angela, that's your friend... I have a question." Daquel states. I nod, letting him know, to continue.

"She said, next time.... Does, that mean, I got another chance?"

Everyone just bust out laughing.