Twenty Seven

This chapter was in my mind the whole time, but this girl lezzylove got me to thinking. About how, in many different stories, the author makes the girl look weak,by forgiving them so quickly. And, how in real life, ain't no body doing that shit lol

Recap

We finally get here, and once, we get in, I see Tyleik, and Jay on the line, right in front of us.

"Um, can we go?" I ask, trying to hide myself, but that doesn't work... As, they walk towards us.

"Yo, what's up?" Tyleik says, giving Tyreice that bro hand shake. Jay does the same. "Tyreice, can we go now?" I ask, looking down. I've been looking down the whole time.
"Oh, hey Angela." Jay quietly says. I ignore him. "Can we talk to you, real quick?"Tyleik ask.

" Ah, hell no. You sound dumb. Why even ask that shit?" I ask, just rolling my eyes at this ignorance. And, it's funny, it's people that I learned to trust, but the whole fucking time, I was a game!
"C'mon, please? Look, we're sorry." Jay says, thinking that was going to get me to forgive him.

"Nigga, that don't mean a damn thing. You think, I'm going to forgive you, all because you said sorry? Scurt! Boy pause, I'm not one of Tyshawn's little hoes." I tell them, putting my hands in from of their faces. They look at me, with shock.

"What? You never been told off before? Oh, now you have... You're dismissed. Have a nice day."
And, with that we walk off to the ticket booth.

"Two tickets to Sisters please."

~~~

"I had a great time,Tyriece." I tell him. We're outside the door, of Sonya's house.
"Yeah, and I liked the way you told off Tyleik, and Jay. I'm telling you, that shit was sexy." He smirks, I smile back at him. He puts his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. So, we're chest to chest.
I could feel his breath on my neck. The sensational tingles going up my spine. My lips twitch to a cute smile,as he moves closer, to kiss me. But, instead of that, I move my head, and get out of his grasp.

"The night was fun...Um, you should get the twins now. It's 11pm, they're most likely sleep." I say, as I open the door, to the Sonya, LeLe, Tiana, and Tiara all sleep on the couch.

He picks up Tiara, while I pick up Tiana, and head to his car. We strap them in the backseat. He walks over to me, as I'm about to go inside.

"Goodnight Ang."

"Goodnight, Ty"

He sadly smiles, as he goes inside the driver side of the car. I slightly wave bye to them, as he pulls off.

God! I'm such an idiot

I look at the starless night sky, with my hands behind my head.

I'm so dumb

I'm not ready for a relationship, at all.

~~~~~~

I love this chapter, honestly! It's so real!

Why do you think, I put the word Starless night sky?

Foreshadowing?

Or, because I live in Long Island, where we actually don't have stars? Lol

What do you think?