Matthew: Update: (y/n) has told me that while she does not like the taste of the Jello she is receiving, she eats it simply because she can. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12:06pm

Matthew: (y/n) stated that the hospital gowns are the color of vomit. I must agree.

1:45pm

Matthew: according to (y/n), Pearl from Steven Universe has no chill.

2:00pm

Matthew: (y/n) has informed me out of the blue that Emil's favorite band is Bring Me The Horizon. She looked horrified when I asked what her favorite was.

3:31pm

Matthew: She watched all of The Nightmare Before Christmas without a word. I think she likes Halloween.

3:35pm

Matthew: (y/n) casually mentioned that Sebastian will probably need to be tuned when she returns home. Whatever that means.

3:52pm

Matthew: She's asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Arthur glanced at his phone as he left his work. Matthews updates made him smile, and he brought up the keypad to respond.

Arthur: On my way with Francis and Toni. Sebastian is the name of her ukulele.

  The drive to the hospital was short and silent. Francis and Toni followed in their cars behind him on the way there. When he met them at the door, they both looked very anxious. "I'm sure she'll be happy to see you," Arthur smiled, "Just don't expect much out of her."

 Once they reached your room, they found you just waking up and rubbing an eye. "Hey, (y/n)." Francis said gently. Toni skipped in behind him with an excited smile that faded slightly when he saw the thin marks on your cheeks. "Hi!" he exclaimed, "How're you feeling?"

 You looked at him with a spaced out look and gently touched a scratch on your face. "They gave me a different kind of Jello today." You muttered. "Was it good?" Toni asked as he sat by your feet. "No." You said, "The texture of Jello is weird."

  "I agree." Francis smiled. He sat on your bed by your torso and gently touched your matted hair. "She pulled my hair." You muttered, moving your head away from his hand. Francis gasped a little and looked to Arthur. The Brit shrugged. "S-Sorry..." Francis said quietly. "s'okay." you mumbled tiredly. Suddenly, you blinked and looked more awake. "How was work, dad?" You asked. Arthur looked to you in surprise and said, "It was nice. What did you do today?"

  "I ate Jello and watched TV with Uncle Matt." You said with a small smile. Francis and Toni grinned at you and turned to Matthew. "Uncle Matt?" They asked together. "I guess that's my name now." Matt smiled. "That's adorable. (y/n), you're adorable." Toni laughed. You turned to him with narrowed eyes. "Fear me." You muttered. Toni only laughed harder, and Francis joined in along with Uncle Matt. "I am the night." You said quietly.

"Sure you are, (y/n)." Matthew laughed.

 Hey guys! I thought you might want a new chapter before i returned to the hell pit that is school. Idk how much i'll be able to write this week, but hopefully these 5 chapters i've written will satisfy you until next weekend! My only friend is going to the homecoming dance with someone and i have no date (who wants to go to a dance with a girl who's nickname is Cabbage?), and assuming the teachers are kind enough to not assign homework homecoming night, you guys might get a chapter Friday night ish since thats the night of the dance. If not, next weekend. Best case scenario is another chapter tomorrow or Tuesday. I love you all, and don't forget to comment and vote! Asta la Pasta~