Chapter Nineteen.

Start from the beginning

I quickly sat down on the seat to shove away the attention I was getting from the crowd. No. Not because the pretty girl I am.
But because every one saw she spat out her drink at me.

Pst. I hated her. Not.

"So..." Emma started but started laughing again.

"I swear Emma if I see your teeth again, I'll lock you inside that refrigerator and leave you there till you freeze to death!" I glared at her while pointing to the huge refrigerator at the side.
All this while, I was trying hard not to laugh at my own self.

She then put her palm on her mouth and continued laughing.

"What do you find so funny about it?" I finally asked.

"Your situation, girl. You're basically screwed. Does he feel the same?" She finally stopped laughing and blurted out these words.

Should I tell her? About his feelings? About our kisses? About the best friends with benefits part...

"Um...he feels the same!" The words leave my mouth before I could decide something.
I could bet my brain was not properly functioning.
These Starbuck's coffees definitely had something in them which is now stuck in my head.

"Crap! Don't tell me you both have kissed!" She gasped and asked.

My cheeks reddened as my mind recalled all the moments from last night and today. They started to play as a film in my head. Even the feelings I witnessed at the time came back.

How the hell was this happening?

"You sure did," Emma smirked and already answered on my behalf.

I looked down. I felt like I was doing something wrong. Something I will regret later...

"Listen, tell me exactly what you feel about him?" She leaned towards me and asked seriously.
I gulped down the fear and gained courage to speak.

"Um...I just want him near me. I find him very much attractive and always want to kiss him when he's near...." I softly said and continued blushing as I voiced out my true feelings to someone for the first time.

She smiled at me. Genuinely.

"Yeah you are attracted to him..
It's more like you like him. But its not assured. He feels the same way as I saw it in his eyes today. So...the problem is?" She furrowed her eyebrows while asking the question.

"We aren't in any commitment. We're just...you know.." I trailed off.

How do we say friends with benefits in a better civilised way?
I needed a dictionary!!!

"Relax! There's nothing wrong in that as long as you both want it." She said.

"But...everyone would call me..." I looked down. My palms were sweating.

"What? A slut?" She voiced. I immediately looked up; widening eyes.
"No June! Why do you care what they say about you? Its your life! God damn it, that's the problem with you popular crowd. You're just after reputation...even at the sake of your own happiness." She looked at me disbelievingly.