Keen

"Gray, calm down..." I started to run towards Gray's back, pulling him away from Natsu.

That's when I got a chance to look at Natsu's face.

He looks... pale.

I hesitantly walked towards him and he snapped his head towards me, making me flinch.

He grabbed my hands and Gray started to panic.

His hold was very tight that it started to make me wince in pain.

I looked at Gray, flashing him the best smile I could muster for the moment.

"It's okay. I'm fine. I'll text you later, okay?" I smiled reassuringly at him, and Natsu started dragging me towards his car.

I watched Gray's face looked pained and I felt really bad...

Natsu lets go of my wrist and I massaged it carefully, not saying a word.

He started driving, extremely fast, to who knows where and I kept my silence.

I'm really scared.

So scared, that I didn't notice that I was actually shaking.

I bit my lower lip, since I could feel my tears starting to form.

He stopped the car, walked out, and I was nailed on the shotgun seat.

I reached my shaking fingers towards the door's handle and Natsu beat me to it.

"What's taking you s-" He stopped and I looked up to see him glaring at me.

Then, his expression started to change...

Slowly his hand started to reach me and I flinched, closing my eyes.

"D-Don't hurt me..." I muttered, lowly, allowing the tears to fall.

"I'm sorry... You rejected my offer. Gray asked me for a friendly date, first. I told him that I'll decide upon your answer." I explained, covering my face with my two shaking hands.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, don't hurt me." I added, crying, and I felt a hand pat me on my head.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He soothe and I slowly calmed down, looking at him with careful eyes.

"You already did..." I murmured to myself.

In more ways that you could possibly imagine.

He looked at me in confusion and I showed him my wrist, absentmindedly.

His eyes widened and he couldn't believe it.

"I-I..." he stuttered and I quickly snapped to reality when I looked at his guilty-looking eyes.

I shook my head and smiled softly.

"Nope! I was just kidding! They're something I got from an accident, AGAIN." I cheered, wiping the tears away, and he looked at me in the eyes then I looked away.

I turned to look at him, again, grinning cheekily.

"Hey, Natsu?" I called and he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Yeah?" he asked, his eyebrows creased, and his mind was somewhere far away.

"I love you." I smiled and his eyes locked on my reddened wrist.

I frowned then I ripped the lower part of my sundress, taking him aback, and I wrapped it around my bruised wrist.

"There. Stop staring." I scolded, smiling, and he looked at me in the eyes.