Forced

I woke up.

Alongside a girl...

Oh.

We're at her place.

What was her name, again?

I groaned and reached towards the bedside table for my phone.

Sitting up, I found multiple text messages from unknown numbers.

Typical morning.

I really should give out my number to less people.

I really should set up a boundary with the girls.

Looking through the messages, my eyes caught sight of my mom's message.

Son. Get home, now.

If you don't get home in thirty minutes, I'll hunt you down.

Countdown starts now.

Damn it!

This was sent 17 minutes ago!

I scurried out of the bed, grabbing my stuff, leaving the unknown girl drooling in her bed.

Well, it is a Saturday.

I went straight to my 2015 Ford Mustang GT and drove like hell that it only took less than ten minutes to get back home.

The gate opened with my mom waiting, her arms crossed over her chest while tapping her foot impatiently.

"Where have you been?" she raised a brow and I sighed.

I'm your son.

Not, your husband.

"Somewhere. Can I, at least, shower before you start lecturing me about this and that?" I commented, quite rudely, and she pursed her lips.

"You are no longer welcome in my house." She stated, icily, and my eyes widened.

"What do you mean, I'm no longer welcome to my own house?" I growled and she snickered.

"You are no son of mine! So, what gives you the right to own Igneel and I's home?" she declared, confidently, and I balled my fist.

"What the hell, mom!" I roared and she glared daggers at me.

"Watch your tongue, boy. I could have you locked up without you knowing." She warned and I shuddered.

"Again, you are no longer part of this family." She added, starting to walk inside.

"Mom! This isn't fair!" I groaned and she turned.

She touched her chin and looked at me, mischievously.

"Unless..." she trailed off and I looked at her.

"Unless?" I asked and she smirked.

"You agree to a condition of mine." She deadpanned and I looked at her, suspiciously.

"What kind of condition?" I asked, skepticism placed in all the words spoken.

She looked at me briefly, shrugging, and turned away.

"Fine! Fine! I agree! Whatever that is!" I grit my teeth and she turned to me, smiling brightly.

Cunning woman.

"You just made a pact with a devil, son." She snickered and I shivered.

"So, what's the condition?" I questioned, anxiously.

"Consequences, first. All your belongings will be seized if my condition is not kept and you will be disowned." She stated, clearly and I nodded.

"Oh and that includes, your beloved car." This woman pointed at my sports car and I grumbled.