Enough

I watched him from afar...

Playing with girls left and right.

She left him, a year ago.

And, he's never been the same since.

He only shows up to school to fish some girls.

Play around.

Doesn't even bother to go to class.

Just when, I finally gave them my blessings...

She just left him.

I entrusted him to her.

My two beloved childhood friends.

He no longer talks to anyone...

I tried to approach him each time, but he kept rejecting me.

But, that never stopped me from trying.

I'll do whatever it takes to bring him back.

The Natsu I promised my forever with.

I know I made a fair share of breaking his heart, by leaving.

But, her impact was so great that he decided to shut everyone out.

I'll do anything to pick up the pieces of his broken heart.

Even if it means...

Breaking mine.

"Hey, Natsu!" I cheered and he glared at me.

"What do you want, Heartfillia?" he hissed and I just smiled.

"Would you like to come by later? Mom wants to see you!" I cheered and his brows furrowed.

And, his answer as always-

"No." He stated, coldly.

"Stop pestering me every day, Heartfillia! It's not even funny!" He growled and I just smiled.

"I'll just ask again, tomorrow." I sang and walked away before he gets to say another word.

I hopped childishly towards to an empty hallway, my smile slowly turning to a tight line while tears formed in my eyes.

I had to make sure he wouldn't see me vulnerable...

I have to be strong, if I want to see him happy again.

"I'll do everything just to see that smile, again." I chanted, keeping in mind my goal in life.

I wiped away the tears using the back of my hands and started walking towards class.

From the hallway, I could see him with another girl-flirting.

As much as I'd like to break it off...

What right do I have?

Who was I to him, anyway?

Then, he started kissing her...

Or, more like devouring her.

I have to stop looking.

I've got to get to class.

I-

"Oi, Heartfillia! It's rude to stare!" he scolded, touching the girl's ass.

"Oh! Sorry! Didn't even noticed I was staring!" I giggled, slightly tripping, then ran away.

Holding my chest, I breathe heavily and let the tears fall.

I can't keep watching him destroy his life.

I have to do something.

This has to stop.

Right after class, I immediately went straight to the car waiting outside.

"How was school, Lucy-sama?" he asked, hopeful.

"Same as always." I gave a faint smile before sighing.

I looked outside the view, wondering what I should do.

Before I knew it, we're already home.

I walked inside our hose, finding my mom and aunt Grandine engrossed on a conversation.

They didn't even noticed I walked in.

"He's getting out of control! He's being too much!" Aunt Grandine complained, not suiting her elegant figure.

"I'm sure there's a way he can go back to the way he was." Mom reassured, holding Aunt Grandine's hand reassuringly.

"I think we should push through with our initial plan!" Aunt Grandine suggested and mom looked worried.

"I don't know... I don't think Lucy's up for it..." she mumbled and Aunt Grandine looked thoughtful.

"That's the only way... I'm sure your daughter can change him!" Aunt Grandine stated, hopeful.

"So, we push through with an arranged engagement?" Mom's eyes looked hopeful, too.

My eyes widened.

No way!

Are they setting us up for an arranged marriage?

We're like in a freaking 21st century!

Not, like I mind but what would Natsu say about this?

"If it's a way to bring my baby back, I'm willing to do anything!" Aunt Grandine stated, determinedly, and my mom smiled.

"I'm in." I smiled, 'causing both lady to jump in surprise.

"S-Sweetie! Okaeri! Did you hear?" My mom asked, sheepishly, and I chuckled.

"Tadaima! Hello mom and Aunt Grandine! And, yes mother. I heard everything." I giggled and my mom innocently smiled.

"Are you sure, sweetie? He could get way out of hand." My mom warned and I nodded.

"I know what I'm signing up for, mom." I smiled and she looked worried.

"If you think that he's hurting you too much, just tell us and we'll cancel it, okay?" Aunt Grandine suggested and I smiled.

"What if he backs out?" I asked and they both grinned.

"He won't have a say in this." Aunt Grandine cackled and it's scaring me.

"Just as soon as you feel that it isn't going anywhere, let me know, okay?" my mom has a pained expression and I sighed.

"Don't worry, mom. I'm sure I can handle it." I smiled and she nodded.

My mom deliberated for a moment and thought of an idea.

"How about we give them at least three months? What do you think?" my mom looked at Aunt Grandine then she looked at me.

"Do you think you could captivate my son's heart in a span of three months, young lady?" She asked and I looked at her with determination in my eyes.

"I can't promise. But, I'll do whatever it takes to piece his broken heart together."