Guy blinked once more. "So...babysitting?"

"Exactly." Kakashi agreed.

"...can I hold her?"

"Sure..."

Kakashi gently handed Lian over to his rival who smiled happily.

"What's so hard about this?"

"Guy, you might want to - "

"Ouch!"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Alright sir, you'll be fine now that we've stopped the bleeding. You can remove the bandage tomorrow." the nurse stated, smiling kindly at Lian, before leaving the room.

"Come now, Guy." Kakashi said amused, "Don't go in a huff."

"Hmph."

"Blugh!" Lian said, sticking her tongue out at Guy.

Guy gasped dramatically while Kakashi laughed at the interaction.

"Seems like she'll be a good ninja." Kakashi stated.

"Yes, if biting people's finger's off is a mission..."

"Now she didn't mean it, she's only a few months old." Kakashi stated.

Guy fell off his chair, shocked.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope."

"...I'll see you later, Kakashi."

- - - - - - - - - -

Kenzi had just arrived at his destination with a grin on his face. He walked towards the doors of the home where he and Leaha had chosen to stay. Closing the door behind him, he let out a sigh of relief - the first break they were both going to get after Lian came into their lives.

The momentary relief was short lived, because as soon as that door was closed his throat was grabbed and he was slammed against the wall. Kenzi's eyes widened in shock, surprised that he had been caught off guard so easily, holding tightly onto the hand that was wrapped around his throat.

"Where's your child?" a voice hissed at him.

"W-Who are you?" Kenzi growled. "What have you done with my wife?"

He was silenced with a punch to the throat, and was dropped to ground. Kenzi choked, desperately trying to catch his breath after the blow.

The man stepped away from him, taking his time to look around the room. "I think it'll be better if I'll ask the questions." The voice sounded familiar to Kenzi, but he couldn't place who it was. "Now, where is your new child?"

Kenzi managed to gain his breath and quickly struck the hooded man, and they engaged in a battle of hand to hand combat with Kenzi managing to land a kick to the mysterious man's chest, sending him flying back into a table. Unfortunately, the table didn't survive the landing and it broke into many pieces.

Kenzi, about to activate his Kekkei Genkai, was suddenly stopped by a quick strike to the head. He fell to the ground, clutching his bleeding head. He was once again slammed against the wall. "Where is the child, Kenzi?"

He spits in the man's face, glaring up at him. "You'll never find her..."

He is dropped to floor, his forehead taking the full blow. His forehead? His headband!

"Ah, the Village Hidden in the Leafs..." the man mumbles, and throws the headband across the room. Kenzi's eyes follow to where it lands, who it lands on.