Weekend Vacation ((Chapter 50))

*Chapter 50!! Yay!! That went by really really fast. Almost two months. Sorry people with requests, those are next. So first, a couple people to thank.
JustALittleTrekkie
cookidoughlilac
Superwholock0799
Clieo_Whiteshadow
JamesTKirkAF

Thanks anyone who has ever read or voted on this book, it means a lot. This one will be a Kirk one, but with lots of the other characters.*

Winter resorts were the best. The bitter cold made everyone want to curl up and relax, or ski or snowboard. Jim insisted on snowboarding being an option seeing as skiing was for 'wimps.' Spock and McCoy wanted him to at least try skiing first, McCoy didn't want to have to patch anyone up. Jim put on a pair of skis and made it ten feet before falling flat on his face. But the instant he got a snowboard, he was a pro.

"You scared to try it, Y/N?" Jim asked, sitting beside you on a ski lift.

"I've been skate boarding before, how much harder can it be?" You say, swinging your legs a little. You'd never truly liked heights, but ski lifts were okay.

"Not too much. I'll race you." Jim grinned, looking over at you. His eyes were a very bright blue when he wore dark clothes, like winter jackets. Goggles were sitting on his forehead, his hair spiked.

"You're on. Which slope?" You ask, observing the slopes from the lift.

"How about the hardest?" Jim suggested, pointing to a steep hill with lots of obstacles.

"Sure. It's settled then. What do I get if I win?" You agree, smiling.

"I'll kiss you?" He said, his face turning completely serious. You just laughed.

"Tell you what, I win, I get to slap you as hard as I want on the arm. If you win, you can kiss me in front of everyone and tell them it was my idea." You say, reasoning with him.

"Alright, that's good. I agree." Jim said as the lift reached the top. The two of you slid off and made your way to the hill.

"Ready to lose?" You ask, lining up by Jim.

"Yeah, we'll see if I have to." He smirked, looking down the hill. "Count of three and we go. One. Two. Three."

The two of you were off, speeding down the hill. You were ahead, but not by much. Bobbing and weaving through the trees and rocks, they sped by like blurs. You looked over to check where Jim was and you couldn't see him. "JIM?!" You yelled as loud as your possibly could over the rushing sound. "JI-"

You were cut off by a sharp pain in your right shoulder. The snowboard flew off, speeding down the rest of the mountain. You lay on the ground, blood oozing out from your jacket. The snow had stained red, you slowly blanked out.

Jim woke up, his head pounding. Maybe going down this hill wasn't such a good idea. He reached up to touch his forehead, wincing in pain. Blood was on his fingertips, but he needed to move. Jim decided to walk, moving fast could cause him to crash and make things worse.