Khan

A mad man was aboard the ship. Your older brother, Jim Kirk, had put the man in a cell. They just found out his name. Khan. Quite a mysterious and cold name for a so called mysterious and cold man.

Much to Jim's displeasure, you were the nurse assigned to him. Khan usually wouldn't sit in his cell, but when he did he was rigid as a statue. Stone cold faced as could be, heartless. "Arm." You tell him, opening a small whole big enough for an arm in the cell.

Slowly, Khan stood up, his posture never changing. He rolled up his sleeve and held his arm through the class circle. "What's your name?" He asked. Wow, even his voice was cold. Everything about him was cold, except his looks. He was very handsome and composed, he spent time on his looks.

"Y/N," You tell him. You're first name couldn't hurt for him to know. "Why are you wondering?"

"Just curious. I'm Khan." He introduced, flinching slightly as a needle pierced his skin for you to take blood.

"I've heard." You tell him.

"I know I'm the bad guy, but if I wasn't, would you go on a date with me?" Khan asked, smirking at you.

"Maybe." You answer, smirking back.

"Y/N, please don't tell me you're bonding with him." Jim said, walking over to you.

"No, I wouldn't bond with scum like him." You say, taking blood a lot less gently. When you finished, you shoved his arm back inside the glass and sat in a chair, waiting for the next exam.

"Good." Jim told you before going back  to interrogating Khan. When he finished and left, you stood up and walked over by the glass.

"Sorry, couldn't show him weakness." You apologize, gazing into his eyes. They were softer and warmer than the rest of him.

"It's alright." Khan agreed, sitting down.

"I knew you only want your crew, but why are you killing for it?" You ask, trying to be understanding. 

"Imagine if your brother, Kirk, and all of your friends on this ship were kidnapped. You slept for three hundred years, waiting. Then when you wake that crew is taken from you. Your family and friends are in torpedoes that could detonate, killing you and them." Khan explained. "That is why I kill to get my crew back. Wouldn't you do that for them."

"I probably would." You mumble, looking down at the floor. The crew and Jim meant more to you than anything, you would do anything to get them back.

"See my point." Khan stated more than asked. You nod.

"I'm sorry." You mumble, regretting it all.

"No need to apologize. What I did was wrong, but that doesn't mean I still don't want my crew." Khan said, standing back up and walking by the glass, close to you.

"I'm sorry." You mumble again, gazing into his eyes again.

"You're sorry for nothing that is your fault." Khan told you, putting his forehead on the glass. You did the same, the only the thing separating you two was glass.

"If you get out and don't have a punishment for too long, look me up. Y/N Kirk." You say, grabbing a medkit to leave. Your shift had ended and another nurse would be in soon.

"I will do that." Khan told you before you left.

~~~~~~~~~

Requested by @BookTheifSelection
Hope you liked it! I'm not very good at Khan.