Spock

Enjoying work Spock? You message your boyfriend Spock. The two of you were on the bridge with the rest of the bridge crew. Everyone was quiet, so you and Spock talking together would be a disruption.

Work is alright. Nothing is happening. I wish I could be alone with you. Spock typed back, making you smile.

I wish I could be alone with you too. You're very hot today. You message back, smirking at him.

And you are gorgeous. Spock typed, clicking send, wishing he had more to say.

Thank you Spock. As I mentioned, you are looking very very hot. Your hair is perfect, your eyes are amazing. You type, almost unable to control your feelings.

Your hair and eyes are perfect as well. Quite beautiful. Spock sent, starting to blush green. You found it cute.

Blushing green. Aww <3. You send, starting to blush red. Spock just stood up and grabbed your hand.

"We'll be back soon captain." Spock said before he pushed you into a turbo lift. He waited a couple seconds before stopping the lift and pushing you against the wall, kissing you.

The communicator on the wall beeped, but Spock silenced it, still kissing you. One of his hands was on your waist, the other behind you head, keeping you close. The communicator beeped three more times till the turbo lift just started moving. Both you and Spock stopped, confused.

When the lift opened, both of you walked out as casual as possible. Scotty was standing by the door, waiting to see what had happened.

"What was going on that you didn't answer the communicator? Not like you to do that Spock." He said, only noticing Spock standing before him.

"I was..... Busy Mr. Scott." Spock told him, trying to keep his embarrassment under control.

"What were you busy doing?" He asked, just before he noticed you. A wide smile formed in Scotty's face. "I see what happened." He said, winking at Spock.

"Unclear." Spock mumbled, tilting his head.

"Nothing." Scotty muttered, laughing and smiling to himself. "You have fun Spock." He said, slapping Spock's arm before leaving.

"Y/N, I'm a little confused as to what Mr. Scott meant." Spock told you, confusion filled his face.

"Just.. Ignore it Spock." You laugh, kissing his cheek.

"Is it a human thing?" Spock asked, walking with you throw the hallway.

"It's a human thing." You answer, still laughing.

~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone who commented. It helped a lot. Writing has helped me too. Everything has helped. I've told some of you I don't really want to talk, I still don't want to. I'll message you when I do though. Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much.

Requested by @TheGameIsOn97