Spock

"Oh. My. God." You mutter, carefully walking into your quarters. Your boyfriend, Spock, had messaged you a few minutes ago. It wasn't right, not at all.

"Hello Y/N!" Spock yelled, jumping out from behind the wall. He had a wide grin on his face, his hair completely spiked up. Continuing to be careful, you closed the door and back into the wall by the door.

"Spock?" You ask, eyeing around the room to find the reason he had strange behavior. You nearly gasped when you saw the garbage can, candy wrappers crumbled inside. He must've eaten candy, unknowingly eating sugar.

"Yeah?!?! What's up?!" Spock asked, jumping over a ledge and flopping down on the bed. He kept smiling wide, lightly bouncing up and down.

"Nothing much Spock.." You mutter, sitting down on the bed beside him. Without warning, he grabbed you pulled you into a long kiss.

"That was fun, let do it again!" He yelled, kissing you again. The kissing you weren't complaining about, it was the weirdness of him that drove you a little crazy. Spock would never just kiss you, ever. He always had a reason. A goodnight kiss, a kiss before a and after a date, sometimes a morning kiss. Never this miscellaneous and this passionate.

"That is fun Spock, but I want you to lay down now.." You say, showily pushing him down on the bed. He just chuckled really loud and boisterous need back up like a spring. He let his body go limb and then bounce back up a few times. Eventually you just wrestled him to the bed. He laughed for a while and then passed out. Sugar high drunk Vulcans are confusing.