Chekov part 2

"You're getting big." Your father, Jim Kirk, mentioned when he walked into your quarters. You were about four months pregnant and were sharing a quarters with your boyfriend, and the father of the baby, Pavel Chekov.

"I'm only four months dad. I'm going to get a lot bigger than this." You say, setting your hands on your stomach.

"Yeah, the baby will keep getting bigger." Kirk added, sitting down beside you.

"Hello Y/N!" Pavel said, entering the room. "How are you?" He asked, kissing your cheek.

"Good. This is so much attention." You point out, blushing.

"I just dropped by to see how you were doing." Kirk said before standing up and leaving.

"You're getting big." Pavel said, wrapping his arms around you so his hands held yours on your stomach.

"In a few months you won't be able to do that." You say, kissing his cheek.

"I know. It'll be great." Pavel said.

Five months later

You were in labor. Pavel and your dad found out at the same moment. Both of them ran into the turbo lift, tripping over each other. Pavel made it there first and was the one allowed in the room.

You had a little baby girl. You and Pavel named her Anne Marie Chekov. Your dad slowly walked into the room.

"C'mon!" You say, ushering him into the room.

"She's gorgeous. She looks like you Chekov." He pointed out. She weighed about six pounds and was very small.

"She's amazing." Pavel muttered.

"If she were to have a baby with anyone, I'm glad it was with you." Kirk told Pavel, smiling.

"Thank you." Pavel said, smiling. He couldn't stop. His daughter was incredible. She was the best mistake that had ever happened. It wasn't even a mistake anymore. Just a miracle.

~~~~~~~~

Part 2 for @ironrose
I hope you like it! Sorry it wasn't as good as the first.