Stop it

The girl moved forward slightly, walking into the middle of the street. The host club realized what was happening as the next few moments passed in slow motion.

     A screech of brakes were heard, as two bodied crossed the street. The car driver yelled out the window, and drove away, not wanting to be around if something had happened. Aspen felt a weight on top of her, looking up she stared into grey eyes. A drop of water had hit her face, the one person who blamed himself the most was laying on top of her crying. Her heart ached just a little bit, and it scared Aspen. Satoshi jumped to push her out of the way, it was his fault that she almost died.

     "Stop it! Get off me!" Aspen struggled from under Satoshi, her heart was aching more than it should, and it hurt. It wasn't a good feeling of hurt for her either, it was the kind she never wanted to feel again, guilt. The host club gathered around the two, tears threatening their eyes. The girl here was someone they cared about deeply, someone they had no idea was hurting inside. "Get away from me!" Aspen yelled, Mori quickly removed his brother from Aspen, though it wasn't because of her calls. Mori's felt angry at the scene in front of him, and yet had no idea why.

     "Why? Why do you want to die?" Chika asked the woman in Mori's arms.

     "Stop it! Make it go away!" Aspen yelled, flashbacks of Ash's death running around in her head. The day played around in her head again and again. It was one of the reasons she hated her memory so much. Aspen was clutching her head and her chest trying to make all of it stop. The aching had only increased looking at the host club in front of her. "Just let me die!" Aspen screamed to all of them.

     "Why? Why should we let you die?" Mori asked calmly to Aspen.

     "Because, it's my life not yours...let me just die." Aspen scream had turned to a whine, a beg.

     "We care about you, we love you." Tamaki had spoken.

     "No you don't. There is no such thing as love." Aspen's voice grew weary, the pains in her had only been increasing.

     "You loved Ash." Hikaru said, pointing out her contradictions. Aspen thought about her love for Ash, she kept contradicting herself this whole time. No feels, feelings of guilt. No love, loved Ash. She likes the pain, she hates the pain. She loves her parents, she hates her parents. Just ash's wish, finding a 'friend'.

      "No!" Aspen yelled, the pressure in her head becoming more and more prominent, not allowing her to think anymore. Closing her eyes, she fell to her knees out of Mori's grip. Trying to make the pain stop she screamed before everything went black.  

A/N: I need help, I write this story in parts you know. So, I don't know if this story contradicts itself, or if it's gotten confusing. Please let me know if it makes sense. I also tried to make Aspen more realistic you know she isn't completely emotionless, that's impossible.