Juliet

Opening my eyes, I saw a face above me, fear written all over it. Grabbing his face with my hand, I pushed him away. My ear buds were still in, and Ash's voice was playing in my ears. I didn't realize he was talking to me until he tapped my shoulder. Taking out my headphones, I looked at him dryly.

      "Oh god, when you didn't wake up or answer I thought you had died, Aspen you can't keep doing stuff like that. You had daddy worried." He cried into my lap. Sighing I pushed him off of me.

      "You? My dad? You're kidding right?" I asked him, though I already knew the answer.

      "Of course. Daddy loves you very much too."

      "No he doesn't. Now get away from me Ranka." I placed my headphones back in, and lay down, closing my eyes. I finally got some sleep, and for once it wasn't a nightmare, though it was really disturbing. Trying to remember my dream, I blocked out all of Ranka's attempts at getting my attention.

      Church bells rang from close by, it was weird since I wasn't religious. I was in a dress, and someone hazy was holding my hand. Haruhi was dressed in a white wedding gown, and smiling hard. Standing across from her was another hazy figure. The priest continued, with the ceremony.

      "If anyone has a reason as to why these two people should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace." Someone I believed to be Ranka stood up.

       "You! You can't marry my precious daughter, I already lost the other to a man. Confused with what he said, I felt a weight on my left hand ring finger. On hell no, I'm so not ever getting married.

      That was where my dream ended, but thank goodness it did. Though I still wondered who that hazy figure was. The only thing I saw were big hands, though I wished they were Ash's they didn't look close to his. Pulling my body into my wheelchair, I pushed myself into the living room. Opening the door, I saw the host club surrounding the table. Shutting the door, I wheeled myself back to my bed and lay down, hoping they wouldn't follow me, though no one must have heard my wish, because upon closing my eyes my body was lifted up. I relaxed into Takashi's arms. He sat me down at the table with everyone else and all eyes were on me.

      "Aspen...We all kind of want to know something." Mitsukuni said, quietly but cute. I looked at him expectantly. "Well you see... We were, um, we were..." Mitsukuni stuttered.

      "Why'd you do it." A low voice called from next to me.

      "Do what?" I asked, my voice hadn't even a tone to it, it was simply dead. Admittedly, if I wasn't used to it, it might have scared me.

      "You cut, you tried to kill yourself, and you have such scary things in your room. Why?" Tamaki asked me this time.

      "Because I felt like it. Can I leave now?" I responded.

      "Aspen! Were serious." Tamaki complained.

      "I am too. Now, can I leave?"

       "Aspen. Tell us or we will take you to the clinic."

      "Okay. You want to know?" I asked, my voice getting slightly angry, though only one person noticed my anger; I could tell by the touch on my back telling me to calm down. Everyone else nodded to me. "Have you ever tried it? It feels so good. The blood running down my arms, my stomach. It was like a drug that I just felt like using. So, like I said before; I felt like it. May I go now?" I spoke, bored with the hosts, a smile creeping it's way onto my face as I told them a lie.

       Tamaki and Mitsukuni had a scared look on their faces. Hikaru, Kyoya, and Kaoru, exchanged a look like 'can I trust her story?' Haruhi looked at me with sad pleading eyes. Poor Haruhi, guess she can't be a know it all bitch all the time. Takashi turned his back to me. Climbing on to him we got up.

       "Were going." He spoke. I sighed in relief as he placed me on my bed. Though, my relief didn't last long. "We all read it, the report. Akira told us about Ash too. We've seen your parents. We've seen you almost dead, so what's stopping you from telling us?" Takashi asked. I would have thought he was a robot if I hadn't seen the concern in his eyes. I hated it.

       "You read the report. Akira told you stuff. My parents hit me in front of you guys, and disowned me, but have I told you a single thing? Had I asked for any of that? You guys found me almost dead, I didn't tell you to find me. If things were my way I'd be dead right now. You guys ruined my life, and now you want me to actually talk to you? I told you guys I hated you all, but not even that is true. I'm way past hate now. I've stopped caring...maybe you should too." I turned my back to him and closed my eyes.

      "If you stopped caring why won't you tell us?"

      "It's too much work, plus I'd rather die without a piece of me in this world."

      "Without us you wouldn't have a life."

       "Fine by me." I heard a sigh.

       "We care. Aspen, we care." He spoke softly, I would have believe him, but there isn't any hope any more, and you need hope to believe. "Good night." His deep voice echoed, followed by the sound of the door.

Death was fine by me, I was happy being Juliet.