Not Even the Slightest.

"Aspen Kudo at your service..But others call me Ash." His face grew pale upon hearing my last words. Dropping his collar I took a step back waiting to see what his decision will be.

     "Hey man, lets go." The man looked to his friend that had the other girls in his arms. He kept looking over to me terrified. I smirked and put my hand into the form of a gun. 'Bang', I mouthed to him, acting as if to shoot him. His eyes widened in fear at my movements. Looking between me and his friend, I could see the battle within his mind.

     "I'm sorry." He bowed to me and took off running. His friend just looked at the other male's retreating figure, confused. I looked over to him, trying to see if he would follow in his buddy's footsteps, but he hadn't. I started walking up to him when something hit my back. What the hell?

     "Leave them alone!" I heard a girl call... Haruhi did you just hit me? Turning to face her, I kept my smiling face.

     "If I don't?" I asked her.

     "ASH?! What are you doing?" Haruhi questioned angry and confused.

     "What are you doing? Why did you just hit me?"

     "Because..I thought you were one of them..." She replied looking guilty. We hadn't noticed the guy release the girls, or go behind Haruhi. Before I could do anything, he had grabbed her and tossed her into the sea. At that time, Tamaki ran past me and dove into the sea after Haruhi. I walked down the rocks, ignoring the stares of the people around me. The boys took the man's card and escorted the girls away while I waited for everything to be done.

     The boys of the host club gathered at my sides as Tamaki came out of the ocean with Haruhi. The twins and Hani called to Tamaki as he came ashore. I stood looking bored at the scene before me. Oh god, such meaningless worry. Tamaki had asked about the males and Kyoya explained what had happened in the last few minutes.

     "I'm fine you guys I don't need a doctor." Haruhi told the host club while being set on her feet. Yes, doctors are unneeded.

     "What were you thinking? You know you're not like Hani-senpai, You're not a martial arts master." Haruhi looked shocked at Tamaki. "Why did you confront them? What made you think you would stand a chance? You against two boys."

     "But it shouldn't matt-" I cut Haruhi off from saying anything.

     "Yoohoo," I said while smiling. "Tamaki, I was there too you know, it was boy and girl against two boys. What's it matter that she's a girl?" I knew Tamaki would be mad, and I was awaiting what I could do to him? How mad could he get? How mean could he get? How physical could he get?

     "You too, why were you even there? You caused trouble for everyone!" He yelled at me. My smile hadn't lessened at all as he made his way over in front of me, if anything, it grew.

      "Awe, Tamaki you're no fun... No one died." I pouted to him. You could see his face grow angrier and angrier. "And Tamaki," I said sweetly. "What's got you so angry." I knew what buttons to push; I wanted to feel his hate. I wanted his hate, disgust, disappointment, and that's exactly what I got.

     "Ash...Were you seriously not worried? Even a little? Do you know why I'm angry?" he gritted his teeth.

     "Nope not a clue, I wasn't all that worried, Haruhi can swim after all. I watched him tighten his fists. "Plus, what's the point in worrying?" I said, everything coming out so It seemed I thought he was stupid. What came next though I hadn't expected...but I loved it. His hand came up and he slapped me across the face. The others gasped at his actions... I dropped my smile and smirked, "Ah. Wow Tamaki, looks like you're not the person everyone thought you were."

     "Ash, are you crazy?" he was still angry at me, perfect. "Why wouldn't you care? What are you a psychopath?! Would you even care if someone died?" His voice kept getting louder then softer, louder than soft. "Would you care if she died?" I hadn't noticed but the rest of the host club was trying to calm Tamaki down.

     "Well I can tell you, I am human." I said walking away. I hadn't answered his question, because I knew. If Haruhi had died, I wouldn't have cared in the slightest.

Not even the slightest...