Help Me Please (FlashBack)

WARNING:

The following scenes may not be suitable for younger viewers. The following scenes may be a trigger to anyone who is/or has been sexually assaulted. The following scene is more into Aspen's background. As seen in the previous flashback she was trying to call up Ash, after considering herself dirty. This flashback happens before the first flashback, and contains scenes of the night of the phone call. Please let it be known that this is all imaginary. Nothing in this has happened in my real life.

     He pinned my arms above my head not allowing me to move. I felt his tongue on my neck. I screamed bloody murder, as I scratched at him. Why would they leave me alone with him? Why would they let such a man into our house. They had already known how uncomfortable I was with him. They hadn't noticed the extra attention he gave me. They denied everything I said to them, thinking I was delusional.

     "Get off me! Leave me ALONE!" I screamed, though his face only contorted into pleasure. His hand reached down my pants, touching me in ways a family member shouldn't. Tears streamed down my face as I tried to resist him. His grip wouldn't budge at all.

     "Come on sweetie, just smile. I know you've been eyeing me since you were a little girl. I know you want this just as much as me." My sobs became heavier as he slid off my clothes. My protests were lost somewhere in these walls. The maids hadn't interfered at all. Why? Why would they allow such a man to violate me? I felt something pierce into me, It hurt so bad. This wasn't how my first time was supposed to be.

     "Mom, Dad. Please save me." I called for them, though they never answered. Why had they hated me so much? Why had they let him touch me in such a way? Even though I was their daughter, my voice never reached their ears. He sped up his pace, until he let out a hollow groan. Something was inside me, why...? As he collapsed on top of me, he whispered things into my ears. Things that shouldn't ever be told to your niece.

     "Don't worry baby, we aren't done yet." He smiled sickly. I screamed for help, I tried escaping, I tried everything I could. I was bound to the bed as he did it again. It had repeated for hours. Hours of his hands touching me, hours of him trying to kiss me, hours of torture.

     "I said SMILE!" He grabbed my face in his hand. Pushing my lips into a smile as he hurt me again and again.

     "Mommy, daddy...please help me." I tried calling again, words muffled by the way my face was contorted. My pleads only fell on deaf ears as I finally broke.

     There was no more tears coming out of my eyes. I had known that right then and there they weren't going to save me, so I waited. Waited until someone would come to my rescue. Waited for him to be done with me. Waited for something, anything, and it happened. He was done. Talking about how good I was to him. Telling me all the vile things that I never wanted to hear. He started pulling up his pants, untying my restricted hands, and walking away.

     I reached for my end table with what little strength I had and pulled out my gun. Taking the safety off, I shot him as he turned to face me; he was going to say something vile again. The blood splattered on the wall, and my face, as lightning struck the ground. I hadn't noticed it was storming until now. Jumping off the bed I put my clothes on in a haste.

     Running out the door, I entered the street. Placing one wobbly foot in front of the next, I ran. Away from the house, away from the dead man inside, and away from the memories of the night. What would my parents think? What would Ash think? Would he hate me? Would he think I'm dirty. Please Ash...Don't hate me...I love you.

Okay so this is just because the flashbacks are a little emotional. My fellow writers you know how you try to write something so emotional like:

'And the monitor beeped long and loud, my tears heaved as the man I once loved was gone. No longer was I able to hold his hand, or see his smiling face. He was gone for good.'

But it really turns out like:

'He died...'

Am I the only one? I try so hard, writing and rewriting trying to get it to sound emotional and it still sounds like that.  Anyway..We got 1K views over all for the story. I don't know about you..but I'm Happy. Thanks for reading this. Lots of love ~Kai Liam