Starting Today You Are A Host

As the song came to an end, the men of the host club came back inside. The glasses boy first of course. I knew his game; Kyoya Ootori will find any weakness you have and use it against you. By the look on his face he thinks he found one. No matter what he thinks he found, he won't ever know the truth. He won't ever find my weakness.

     "Well Mr. Ash Hashimoto, that's quite a talent you have." Kyoya said, his face blank but you could hear the smirk lacing his voice. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind if this little secret was told to all the girls in this school. Would you?"

     I smiled at his attempt. "No, not at all actually. If you wouldn't mind, I must take my leave. Please feel free to do what you'd like with that recording." I grabbed my things and walked to the door. Keeping my innocent smile, I walked out. I had to get back to my class of course.

~THE NEXT DAY~

     Waking up this morning nothing had really changed, I would have to fulfill my promise to him while upholding the status of them. The razor didn't help relieve much of my stress again. Though since he's been gone nothing really has. Walking into the school I noticed a lot more girls staring at me. That's right Kyoya Ootori will always keep his promises. The girls literally fainted when I smiled at them. Going into my class I set my things down and waited for the lecture to finish. Kyoya and Tamaki were stealing glances at me a lot during class.

     Afterwards, I made my way back up to Music Room #3. I had been contemplating this since last night. The easiest way to fulfill his promise, go back to Music Room #3 and become a host. Opening the door I quickly walked in, ignoring the rose petals attacking my face. Walking up to Tamaki and Kyoya I smiled my widest most innocent smile.

     "Starting today, May I be a host?" I asked them. Kyoya would accept me without a doubt, though he would most likely try to pry information out of me. Tamaki would most likely accept but have to talk it over with the other hosts.

     "We would love to have you in our club young man but first you must prove yourself worthy." Tamaki spoke as the king he thought he was, and Kyoya just nodded in agreement from behind.

     "Tis' alright with me, I had figured there might have been some complications, I was just told with my scholarship that I had to find a club to participate in or I would be expelled. Also, if it's to make a lady happy I would do anything." I spoke trying to give my best impression to the hosts. I was after all supposed to be the perfect male. I smiled at all of them, I knew for a fact that Haruhi (because she was a scholarship student), Mori (followed Hani), and Hani (loved nice people) would be easy to win over. The Twins would enjoy a new toy and Kyoya wanted to find everything he could on me. There was no way they wouldn't let me in.

     "Fine with us, Boss."

     "Tama-Chan~, Ash-Chan is so cute like Usa-Chan!"

     "Yeah, I'd be nice having another scholarship student here with you people."

     "Hn"

     "Well Tamaki it seems as if everyone agrees with him joining."

     "Starting today you are a host!"

One step closer to completing my promise. One step closer to seeing him again. One step closer to never having to be with them ever again. One step closer to finally being free.

This chapter has been edited. If you find any mistakes please leave a comment . Thanks Guys. Love Yalls.