Sing Me to Sleep

Haruhi's eyes were welling up with tears. Shakily, she tried to put the mattress back on the box spring. Covering most of my beautiful painting. There, on the box spring, was a drawing of all my scars, razor blades shoved into my arms, marking all of the spots I cut at. Tears running down my face, as a smile plasters itself widely on my skin. My hair was still short, that wasn't ever my choice, Mr. Kudo always said a woman's hair is her pride, so he never let me keep mine. This was my favorite toy.

     Pulling on Takashi's shirt I pulled him out of his trance. Lifting my arms up like a baby, he looked at me with a stoic face and picked me up. Why do I feel like this is what Hani always feels like? I watched and waited for them to be done, that's what I always seem to be doing recently. Watching without a care in the world; right, my care isn't in this world.

     Haruhi's house is so boring, at least at my place I had my toys to keep me occupied, but now that they've taken them all away, I have nothing. I have nothing... My mind started to wander.

      "But daddy please, I want long pretty hair like the others."

     "Why? Those people at least have some pride. You are worse than trash, why your mother ever kept you is a mystery. You. Will. NEVER! Have. LONG HAIR!" Followed by the sound of scissors.

     "Mom, I'm going out." I got no answer.

     "Happy birthday Aspen...Wow Ash thanks...Hey Aspen do you think mom and dad will be home today? Yeah they have to, mom loves us." I spoke to my self.

      "Psychopath! get away, she'll kill you!" Someone on the streets yelled. That's right, I am a psychopath, I laughed and walked by with a smile on my face.

     "Mom, dad, I love you. I'm going out today. Merry Christmas!" I called to my parents at the table.

     "Never come back!" My dad yelled at me, Throwing a bottle on the floor. It's okay Aspen, he's just drunk, he loves you.

     Not once have I heard the word 'love' from them... I guess Ash is the only one who can love me.

     Reaching for my phone I plugged in my headphones, skipping all my self recorded songs I clicked on my playlist of Ash. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. For once I tried to relax.

You don't have to pack your bags,

For where we 'bout to go.

Its our little secret baby, just for you to know.

So get ready 'cause we about to take off.

Take off our clothes,

We don't need no ticket for,

Where we 'bout to go.

We can get there fast and,

We can take it slow.

I layed back on my bed, maybe Ash can sing me to sleep.

A/N: This chapter wasn't as good as I think it should have been but...Meh...Moves the story along. Also, people, yes the song is about sex...The title is SEX TRIP it is sung by one of my personal favorite people Jay Park, I really love all his songs a lot and he is Korean but was born and raised in Seattle so shout out to all the Seattle people. The song is down below for anyone who wants a listen. Thanks for all the love, I love you beautiful people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lIuj3VM_nA

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Shout out to maria3204 (Thanks for the comment love)

~Kai Liam