Caught in the Twins Fight

I missed him a lot. Why was I even fulfilling his wish anyway? I really wish I hadn't called him that night. He wouldn't have become a knight in shining armor and saved me anyway. Though he didn't know the misery of my life at that time. He didn't know what happened, all he knew was that I had called him, crying, begging to be saved. I shouldn't have called him that night. He should still be alive. With those feelings I put the razor to my stomach, slicing the skin till I could feel pain again.

     Walking into the host club I hadn't expected to be thrown into a comment and criticism battle by the twins. Although they hadn't known it, the beginning of their fight, and their words hurt. Who ever said words can't hurt forgot to mention that they can kill.

     "I may suggest them, but you're the one who really gets into them, Kaoru. If you hate it so much, then why don't you just stop?" Hikaru sneered at Kaoru.

     "Because I'd hate to see you make an ass of yourself in front of everyone. It was your idea to call Haruhi our toy, but I noticed you were quick to make a pass at her. Admit it Hikaru, you're actually in love with Haruhi, aren't you?" Kaoru was quick to respond, I sighed they were going to drag everyone else into this fight with them.

     "You've got it all wrong Kaoru! Man, your such a freaking idiot! Why would I fall her!? I mean, she looks like a tanuki! That's like saying I fell for Ash, I mean have you MET Ash?!" Hikaru retorted, why was I dragged into this? They didn't know how much I was hurt from what they said. Was I really that bad? Why did I even care? ...Ash. Smile.

     "Our beloved Haruhi is in the middle of a beautiful, four-pointed romantic relationship! But, to make it even more exciting, two of Haruhi's admirers are twins, torn apart by love! Just the thought of it can make me eat three bowls of rice!" Where did Renge even come from?

     "Butt out, Otaku." Like I said everyone is getting dragged into their mess. I sighed and made my way over to the girls. They were going to ruin everything I worked so hard to maintain.

     "Your mama wears too much makeup! That's it! We're over!"

~Transition where I got tired of writing The Next Day~

     Walking into the lunch room I didn't think I would see the twins sporting blue, and pink hair. What the hell is going on? Can't we have a normal day for once? I spotted Haruhi at a table and walked up to her. Why were the twins still fighting? This was getting absolutely ridiculous. Blocking out the rest of the table I sat down and started eating my lunch. They would question me if I didn't eat, plus I was going to throw it up later anyway. The twins kept fighting all through lunch. Why was I in the cafeteria anyway?

     I was early to the host club. Why? I have no clue, probably because I was in a rush to go home today. The twins walked in with their ridiculous hair. Why those colors? Why!?

     "Ugh. Don't you guys think maybe it's time you give up all this fighting? It's driving me insane." Correction Tamaki, 'us insane', not just you.

     "What did you say!? It's driving you insane!? Ugh! You've got to be kidding me! How do you think I feel right now!? Every time I look in the mirror I see his face! I'm sick and tired of being mistaken for you, Kaoru! The truth is, I hate your guts!" Wow Hikaru. I feel that way every time I look in the mirror too, but see, you see his face, I only see mine. Kaoru pulled out a little cat thing and a marker. What was he doing?

     "Would you guys knock it off! What do you think you're doing!? Don't bring something like this into a petty fight! Both of you are at fault here, but what's really sad is that you brought everyone else around you into your big mess! Now apologize to each other! If you don't make up right now, you are never coming to either of our houses. Have I made myself clear!?" Haruhi again with the lectures, but she is right. Why had they dragged me into this? Wait, either of our houses?

     "So what you're saying Haruhi, is that if we make up we can come over to your house and Ash's? The twins looked at me and Haruhi mischievously.

     "Haruhi, What did you do?" I asked looking at the girl in shock. She looked at me apologetically.

Ash, they might find out about me before I can leave. They might find out about you. Ash, I will fulfill your wish before they are able to come into my world.

Okay, so if you haven't noticed these ones are kinda filler chapters but don't worry the next ones are the ones dealing with the pool so fear not good sir/miss, some secrets shall be revealed.