Slow Motion

"Hello, is Chika Haninozuka, and Takashi Morinozuka here?" He asked. I nodded and opened the door to show him to the group. I smiled the boy taking my only open chance.

     "Thanks." I whispered before taking off out of the door. Please let me get hit by a car.

     I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, I knew that the host club was going to be on my tail soon, so I was going to need to find that car fast. I ran down the streets trying to find a busy road, I really wasn't joking about getting hit by a car. The things I was feeling right now weren't ideal for me. Looking behind me I saw a group of people gathered and running towards my direction. Find that damn car fast!

Host club POV: (3rd Person)

    Mori's little brother was at the door looking for his best friend and his brother. The host club heard a 'thanks' and slamming of the door. They all looked up to find Satoshi standing confused and looking at the door. Immediately the hosts looked for Aspen, upon not finding her they stood up. realising that the slamming door was her, they ran out of the building. The still confused Satoshi watched them along with Chika.

    "She's really going to kill herself this time isn't she?" Hani asked Mori, the tall boy just nodded his head not realising a sad look had fallen upon is emotional face he looked around hurriedly. Satoshi and Chika became alert at their words.

     "Kill herself? What are you guys talking about?" Stashi asked his brother worried. Chika quickly answered his friend, in the brother's place.

     "The girl who answered the door, she's trying to kill herself. Satoshi," Cika looked into his friend's eyes. "They're completely. Her eyes are empty." Satoshi froze at Chika's words, he had never seen her eyes, the only thing he noticed was a scary smile just before she shut the door. Meanwhile Mori kept scanning his eyes, noticing a small retreating figure, his eyes widened.

     "There." His monotone voice came out as he took off running, if you knew him well you would have been able to hear the slight worry mixed with relief in the one toned voice. The seven boys and Haruhi followed Mori as he took off into the distance. Satoshi, Chika, Hani, and Mori were getting closer by the second to the retreating figure. Mori though, being as worried at he is fell on his face after tripping.

     Hani looked at his friend starting to realize how much he was worried, it was foreign to Hani to see his best friend worry over someone else other than the little boy himself. Hani smiled at the sight of his best friend lying flat on his face. Hani was happy that the man who had dedicated his life to Hani's protection was finally branching off and latching on to other people.

     Satoshi and Chika were still running strong, they watched ahead of them as the running figure stopped moving. The two slowed down thinking that the girl was tired of running. The lonely slower host club members started to catch up to the middle schoolers one by one. The group of seven approached the girl, as her whole body came into view Haruhi felt something was wrong. Haruhi quickly scanned the girl who had grown on her like a family member. Focusing on her face Haruhi saw a huge real smile. It was the same smile she had when She was about to die. The girl moved forward slightly, walking into the middle of the street. The host club realized what was happening as the next few moments passed in slow motion.

A/N: Yup. Short chapter. Sorry. If you haven't yet. Stop reread the previous chapter. You read that. Do it. Vote~~~~. Vote Wattys~~~~. PWEASE! 

*Unstoppable unresistable puppy dog eye* 

(That just happened) 

Kai Liam