Aspen Kudo...call me Ash.

"Ash-Kun, come swim with us." Komimi calls with some of my other customers by her side.

     "Komimi, babe, I like the view perfectly fine from back here." I winked at her and the other girls. They giggled and called me a pervert. So gross, the way they flirt and shake their bodies like that. Even when I was myself I was never that way, flaunting about like I was better than everyone. Haruhi also stayed ashore, but that was a given considering that she was, in fact, a girl.

     "Ash-Senpai, why aren't you swimming?" Haruhi asked, trying to start a conversation. I turned to face her, smiling like usual.

     "Like I said, I like the view from up here." I smirked as she shook her head and walked away. I could just barely hear her mumbled 'Pervert' under her breath. Once she was out of site I dropped my smile. The days are getting so much harder, without him. I only need her to say it too, then I'll be gone for good. Ash's wish is almost coming true. Looking up I saw Kyoya beckon me over to him. Great now what did he want?

     "Hey Kyoya, whats up?" I asked him, smiling, always have to smile.

     "It seems there was a mix up with the rooms at the resort and they only have seven rooms available. The others have already set their things up, so it looks like you are going to have to share with someone. You can choose of course." I looked at him, and blinked a couple of times.

     "Alright, I'll stay with Haruhi then." I stated. His eyes widened slightly, only showing a little bit into his cold front.

     "Why with Haruhi?"

     "Well I'm sure we'll get along fine, us both being commoners and all, plus it shouldn't be a problem since we're both guys." I laughed internally. The look on his face was priceless, realization dawned on him that I might not be as smart as he thought.

     "Right...Is there anyone else that you might be okay with rooming with, just in case Haruhi minds." Nice save Kyoya...Nice save.

     "I think Hani-senpai would also be fine." Before Kyoya could reply a scream cut him off.

     "CENTIPEDE!" I walked to where Haruhi was, it was sad. These rich kids were scared of such a little thing.

     "I mean, couldn't you have gone easy on the little guy?" The twins asked Haruhi.

     "Seriously guys, it would take a lot more than a little throw to kill it." I stepped up and rested my arm on Haruhi's shoulder. The girls started squealing talking about how 'we're so~ brave'. I just smiled at them, oh how do I hate such trivial things.

     Me and Haruhi were lead into a cave with two other girls, Kaoru and Hikaru were telling some stupid ghost story. The girls were terrified and clung on to each other while me and Haruhi looked indifferent. Why were they scared of such boring things? I felt a hand on my shoulder, they really need better skills.

     "Aww, I thought everyone was scared of ghosts."

     "What's the point in being scared of something like that." I murmured under my breath so no one could hear me. Phasmophobia, failed.

     "Haru-chan, Ash-chan, would you come over here." Oh Hani, why must you act so naive when you're clearly smarter than that. Walking up with Haruhi we watched as Hani commanded the door to come down. After a while Hani started getting scared so we were let out. Claustrophobia, failed.

     Mori was standing in front of us with a spear type thing...Uh Aichmophobia, Failed.

     Tired of all the stupid things these people were putting us through, I walked up to a cliff over looking the water. I'd be nice if everyone's lives were as simple as the ocean sunset. It'd be nice if it was the last view I ever saw. Komimi and some other girls came up the cliff and stood behind me.

     "Wow, isn't the view up here amazing. Haruhi, you should join us." They called to the girl below us.

     "Hey, there are chicks up there man." Great...drunk assholes; just what I need.

     "Aren't you guys lucky, wanna hang out with a couple of locals~." Ugh, I should probably help, huh?

     "Back off man." I called out not turning to look at them at all.

     "Stay out of this, we saw 'em first."

     "And? Is that really how you want to play this?" I asked, finally standing to face them. They grabbed the girls. Oh, they were in for it now. Walking up to one of them, I placed my hand on his shoulder and smiled.

     "What do you want?!"

     "Let go." I spoke sweetly, smiling sweetly.

     "Get out of here, man." He turned his attention away from me again.

     "Let her go." I yanked Komimi out of his grip and pushed her away from them. Grabbing his collar I brought my lips to his ear. "You shouldn't have messed with me."

     "You wanna fight, punk?" He tried to pry off my grip.

     "Aspen Kudo at your service..But others call me Ash." His face grew pale upon hearing my last words. Wrong person to mess with, buddy.