100% Complete

I walked back to the resort, moving my stuff into Hani's room...Now that they know that I know Haruhi's a girl, there is no way for me to stay with her. Sighing I fell onto my bed, looking up at the ceiling. Oh, I'm so close, so close Ash, then we won't need these people anymore. I started to close my eyes, hoping to dream of Ash, when a knock came at the door. I put on my happy face again, as I opened the door.

     "Hi...Ash. Can I come in?" It was Haruhi.

     "Yeah, no problem. Come on in." I smile, maybe it will be sooner than I thought.

     "Thanks." She smiled and went to sit on the bed.

     "So, what's up?" I asked, moving to sit on the bed, next to her.

     "I just wanted to thank you...and I'm sorry, because of my mess, you were dragged in. I mean Tamaki even slapped you." I could see the guilt written across her face. She thought it hurt..how cute. I just smiled, and rubbed my neck, shyly.

     "It's fine. It was wrong of him to yell at you. Plus I started the fight."

     "Thanks. You know Tamaki was just mad, I've never seen him like that before. We all care for you, I mean if it hurt, its fine. You can tell me. That's what friends do right?"

     "Are we friends?"

     "Of course we are, all of us." 100% complete

     "Thanks,"

      "Ah, right I came to tell you Dinner is ready.'

      "Oh, thanks, I'll be right out." I lead Haruhi to the door pushing her out first.

      Oh, Ash. Looks like I'll be with you soon. I walked to the window, Looking out at the dark clouds coming across the sky. Looks like it's going to rain. I walked into the bathroom and put a patch on my cheek. Oh, What torture it will bring him when he sees the patch. The look on his face, or maybe he's still angry. I walked out of mine and Hani's room down to the dining area. Everyone was seated but hadn't touched their food yet. I put on a sad smile and took a seat next to Mori and Hani.

     "Sorry for the wait." I looked at everyone, except Tamaki. I could feel a guilty gaze looking at me. Rather than looking up I shied into my seat more. I started eating crab, ignoring the boys, trying to eat as slow as possible maybe then I might stomach the food. Suddenly, Tamaki got up and walked away, with Kyoya following. I ignored them and kept eating crab, as Haruhi mumbled something. for once I had no pressure. I would be gone soon.

     So, very soon, and I could smile with Ash for once. Looking up from my meal I saw almost everyone gone, I hadn't realized I was so lost in thought. I walked down the corridor 'till I found the host club around a door. Tamaki had Haruhi blindfolded, pervert. I walked to Hani and my room, and layed down. Looking at the sky, I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight. Nope, another sleepless, Ashless, night. I pretended to sleep as Hani walked in the room. This night would be long.

     The host club and I were packing the limo as Tamaki came out. Haruhi and him argued over something as I sat down. I watched as we drove off without Tamaki. Returning home, may just be one of the last things I ever do.

Wish 100% Complete

A/N: Hello lovelies. Thanks for the 2.1K Views. So I've been ill and you guys don't want my stories when I'm ill. They kinda turn into a big mess of rambling. Anyway, here's an update, this book is already almost half way done...Can you believe that? Also, I'll be giving some dedications/shout outs to people who comment if they figured out Ash's wish. I love you all, and drama is coming up real soon. Please vote, and vote for her lover because polls end after the next chapter comes out. I have gotten messages with votes, and commented votes so it seems like it's really close. Sorry this chapter is a little rushed. Also, there may be a POV change in the next few chapters...just letting you all know. Thanks for reading so far, and I love you guys.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

~Kai Liam