Please

Entering the Fujioka house, I walked back into my room. The host club was angry with me but they hadn't yelled at all. I closed the door, but I could still hear the footsteps of the host members walking in. Someone had knocked on the door, but that wouldn't give me privacy forever, not with them here. Sighing, I hopped into bed and covered my ears with pillows. I hoped they wouldn't follow me, though no one must have heard my wish, because upon closing my eyes, my body was lifted up. I relaxed into Takashi's arms. He sat me down at the table with everyone else and all eyes were on me. Deja vu.

     "Aspen, I want you to meet my little brother Chika." Hani said, pointing to the taller and older looking boy next to him. I turned my gaze, staring at him, ice cold eyes making him uncomfortable, though his eyes seemed to mirror mine at first, they had underlying emotions so painfully easy to see.

     "Challenge." I said. If I couldn't have my own toys, better make everyone else feel bad. I smirked at the boy in front of me; whose eyes would win out? "Explain."

     "The Haninozuka's are a noble family, we excel in martial arts. We've combined styles over the years to create our very own method of fighting. When we're away we study Karate and-" I cut him off, he had known what I was talking about at least.

     "The Kudo family is a family of Royal descent, though their power has diminished over the years. The current head of the Kudo family is Hisao Kudo, he married Alexandria Young and had a child named Aspen Kudo. The family had a ritual that the first born must be a Son, so he may take over the family business. A girl first born is called a Devil's child, because it is said that she is a curse-" Chika cut me off, his eyes had grown saddened and angry looking into mine.

     "-Judo, but when we're home we work hard to master the Haninozuka technique."

     "-of misfortune on the royal family. Though, being the only descendant to be able to take over the family business, I, Aspen Kudo, will have to be head of the family." I finished my small informative statement and looked straight into his eyes. We locked gazes as his face fell from anger to distress. "Ah, my eyes shall always be the opponent's downfall."

     "Aspen, is what you said true?" Tamaki questioned me. Ignoring him I looked to Takashi.

     "May I leave?" I asked him, seeing as Takashi was the only person who isn't caught up in what I just said. Sometimes I wonder if he actually thinks about anything other than Hani...Why am I feeling again?

     "No." Takashi stated, placing his hand around my wrist to keep me from moving. "We need to talk about what happened today." Takashi nodded to Kyoya to start speaking.

     "Ah, yes. We as a group cannot keep taking time off of school, to watch you. Ranka also will not be here everyday. We think it best you move in with someone who has the strength to keep you from yourself, and has people who will be home to watch you at all times." Kyoya stated, the rest of the host club watched and nodded to his response. "Pick one of us."

     "Hani or Mori, though the two are close enough, it would be like I lived with both of them. So, ask away." I replied, my gaze fell upon Chika again. "Hope you don't mind." My eyes bore into him, and I could see him shiver.

     "Mori it is." Chika stated, turning his eyes from me. Ah, Mori it is. The host club threw questioning and disappointed glances at Chika, until a knock on the door interrupted the whole thing.

     "I'll get it." I called standing up to get the door. Maybe I can escape from them now. I opened the door and greeted another middle schooler. He looked exactly like Takashi.

     "Hello, is Chika Haninozuka and Takashi Morinozuka here?" He asked. I nodded and opened the door to show him to the group. I smiled, the boy giving my only open chance.

     "Thanks." I whispered before taking off out of the door. Please let me get hit by a car.

Please...  

A/N: OMG! 5k views...You people actually read it, I'm so happy. I just realized how many A/N's I actually put on here and its like so many. So I hope you guys like this update, I will also be updating 'Secrets of a Maid' tonight so if you haven't already, go check that out. I haven't had my editor edit in a while so please forgive all the mistakes. I love you guys so much. 

Vote. Comment. Follow.

~Kai Liam~