Chapter 23

Onew's POV

Someone knocks on my door. I push my shelf up and look at the door.

"Key?" I cough.

My door opens and Taemin walks in.

"Sorry hyung. Went somewhere with Jonghyun. But he hasn't called me and I'm getting worried," Taemin says.

"Well is he at Minho's? Minho's sick as well," I say.

"I just came from there," Taemin says.

I stand up and grab my jacket.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Taemin asks.

"I'm gonna go to Jonghyun's house. He gave me his address during P.E. yesterday," I say and go to Jonghyun's house.

When I get there, the girl from the ice cream place had answered the door.

"I need to speak to Jonghyun," I say and push my way past the girl.

I open Jonghyun's bedroom door and see Key on the bed tied up and tears trickling down his face.

"Key," I whisper.

Key looks up and he seems to relax.

"Onew," Key let's out.

I make my way towards him. When I get to him I pull him into a tight hug.

"Teamin and I were so worried about you," I whisper.

I sit behind Key and try to get the rope undone.

"Key, you'd brought you here?" I ask.

"Jonghyun..." Key says.

"Well someone must have done the tying for him these are way to tight for him to have tied them," I say.

"That's because he didn't. I did."

I turn around and see the girl.

"Remember me Jinki?"

"Of course I so Hye. What do you want?" I ask.

"I want you. I want us again," Hye says.

"Hye, we can't. We go to different schools. We live in different towns. I broke up with you to keep from hurting you," I say. "And why'd you bring Key into this if you just wanted to talk to me?"

"Because Jonghyun wanted to talk to him and he wouldn't listen," Hye says.

I walk over to Key and pick him up bridal style gently and caringly.

"This stays between us. No one should be dragged into this," I say and carry Key out of the house.

"Onew..." Key says.

"Key, I don't want to hear you apologize. I really don't. Okay?" I say

Key just looks up at me.

"Thanks Onew," Key whispers.