Chapter 10

Key's POV

After Onew gets me calmed down he pulls back and wipes the tears off my face.

"You'll be alright. I promise," Onew says.

Onew gets up from the bed and kneels down by my feet. I look at him kinda confused until he unties my ankles.

"I thought you'd be more comfortable without those on," Onew says with a smile.

I smile back and he sits back down and unties my wrists then hands me the food.

I gotta say, I kinda enjoyed having Onew feed me.

What are you saying Kibum? You barely know Onew. But I don't care, Onew's shown me so much kindness.

Onew's POV

"Key, are you alright?" I ask.

"Hmm? Yeah I'm fine. Just a little tired," Key say.

"Then why don't you sleep. I'll stay in here and make sure no one hurts you alright l," I say.

Key nods and curls up next to me and soon he was asleep. He looked so peaceful. I couldn't help but smile.

I go out to the hall so I could get Key a blanket. When I return, Key's shirt is raised enough to reveal some awful looking bruises and my eyes widen.

"You're so delicate, sweet, and precision Key, why would your father do that to you?" I ask and lay the blanket over him then take the plate and cups to the kitchen.

"Dang, he ate a lot," Juansays.

"Don't talk to me," I say and put the plate and cups in the sink before heading back to Key's room.