Chapter 12

I'm so sorry guys. I didn't realize that the last chapter was cut short. Mainhae my little readers. I love you all.

Ending of Chapter 11
He begins to put some things into a book bag. When he's finished he opens the top drawer of the dresser.

"Key I don't know when I'll see you again. So I want you to have this," Onew says and hands me a silver bracelet with a golden microphone and a purple music note.

"It's beautiful, Onew," I say and wrap my arms around him.

Chapter 12
Minho's POV

I lay on my bed and stare up at the ceiling.

It's been three days since Key disappeared. Three days.

I hope he's alright.

My bedroom door opens.

"Minho," Onew says popping his head into my room. "Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing," I reply.

"Good," a familiar voice says and my eyes widen.

When a golden blond haired boy with brown feline eyes pops his head into my room I jump out of my bed and hug him.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I say forgetting about the bruises and hurriedly pulls back. "Thank god you're okay. I was so worried."

"Well," Key says.

"Well yeah. Of course the fact that your father hurts you of course," I say.

"I'm gonna go see if I can use your mom's phone so I can call appa," Onew says and walks off.

"Wait, did you two come here together?" I ask.

Key nods.

"How'd you two meet?" I ask.

"Well the night I was kidnapped, Onew was sitting in the front seat of the car," Key says.

"Oh okay," I say. I gently hug Key and he hugs me back.

"Key, Minho," Onew calls from downstairs, "I'm getting ready to take off."

"We'd better get down there. Before he leaves. It may be a while until we get to see him again," I say and Key nods.