Chapter 20

Minho's POV

"Minho, would you go get Kibum and Onew please? Dinner's about done," Nari says.

"Sure Nari," I say and head to Onew's room. I knock in his door before opening the door to see Onew and Key curled up next to each other.

"Awe," I say and walk over to the bed. "Guys, time to get up. Dinner's about done."

Onew starts to stir, which wakes Key up, before looking at me.

"Huh?" Onew asks.

"C'mon, dinner's almost done," I say softly.

"Okay," Onew mumbles and roles back over and falls back asleep.

"Really Onew? You always do this," I groan. "Key, you might want to move."

I go and get a glass of water and then head back.

"Onew you have to a count of five to get out of that bed," I warn. "1.....2.....3.....4.....5."

I splash the water onto Onew and he bolted up.

"I'm up," Onew says and stands up.

"Good. Dinner's about done," I say.

Key and I walk to the kitchen and help set the table while Onew gets into dry clothes. As Nari finishes dinner, Onew walks into the kitchen.

We sit down and Taemin and I smirk.

"So Onew, how was that kiss?" I ask and Onew and Key turn red.

"Yeah umma," Taemin says and the two turn crimson red.

Key's POV

Ms. Lee raises an eyebrow and she looks at me and Onew.

"Did I miss something?" Ms. Lee asks.

Minho nods and Onew gulps.

"Wh-what do y-you mean?" Onew asks.

"You know exactly what I mean," Minho say.

"Why are you always watching me?" Onew stutters.

"I'm not. I'm just always at the wrong place at the right time," Minho says.

I look at Ms. Lee.

"Does this always happen?" I ask.

"Not usually. They may fight, but they always have each other's backs when the other need someone to hace his back," Ms. Lee says.

"What do you mean?" Taemin asks.

"Well there was the time when some kids decided to pick on Onew and through him into a lake. When Onew hadn't resurfaced Minho started to cause a commotion which got the attention of the adults. When I'd gotten nearer Minho was running towards the lake. Before I could stop him, he'd jumped into the lake. It had been cold so the water had been quite cold. He'd been under the water for a while before he resurfaced with Onew in his arms. But it wasn't long until Minho passed out," Ms. Lee says.

"Nari," Onew and Minho whine.

Taemin and I giggle. "That's so cute."

Minho and Onew turn red causing Taemin and I to giggle.