Chapter 7

Onew's POV

We arrive at dad's friend's house and I look back at the boy. He is asleep, seems kinda peaceful, but fear and pain still played over his facial features.

Dad's friend grabs the boy, waking him up, and throws him over his shoulder.

"Jinki, get your chicken and go to your room and eat it in there tonight," he says as he takes the boy inside.

"Alright Juan," I say.

I take note of which room Juan put the boy in so I could take care of him whenever Juanwasn't around or was asleep. Then waited until Juanwas asleep to sneak into the room.

I silently make my way to the boy's room with food and water and turn on a lamp to light the room and the boy jumps and tries to move back.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. I actually brought you something to eat and drink," I say calmly and give a slight smile.

The boy nods and I untie the scarf from around his mouth and sit him up.

"Th-thanks, J-Jinki right?" the boy says.

"Yeah but you can call me Onew," I say. "This is about the only thing I can untie that I won't get caught. I'm really sorry."

"I-its fine. I-I understand," he says.

"What's your name?" I ask as I get the food out.

"It's Kibum. But I don't really like being called that because my father named me and he beats me."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Then what should I call you?"

"I prefer Key."

"Okay. Then I'll call you Key," I say. "Open."

Key obeys and I put some of the food in his mouth.

"I've got more if you're still hungry after you finish this. I kinda lost my appetite after seeing you and the fear in your eyes and knowing that Juandid that. So there's more if want more," I say.

Key nods and takes some more food.

After he eats a good portion of food, I grab the bottle of water.

"You need to drink something. You may choke if you don't," I say and tilt his head up to allow the water to flow into his mouth.

"Thank you," Key says.

"It's not that big of a deal. I promise," I say and start to feed him again.

It went like that until all the food that I brought in was gone.

"Thank you again," Key says.

"You're welcome. I'm really sorry but I've got to tie the scarf back your mouth. So that neither of us get into trouble," I say.

"It's okay. I guess I understand," Key says.

I give Key a sad smile as I tie the scarf loosely in its original place.

"Again, I'm really sorry. I'll be back in the morning to give you breakfast," I say helping Key into a laying position.

Key nods and I tell him good night and carefully slip back into my room and take the leftover food to the kitchen and put it away before heading to bed.