Chapter 24: Amazing Lives

~~FINAL CHAPTER~~
-Sollux's POV-
I was so happy we did this! Actually, we still need to tell Karkat about our victory. "Hey, we 2tiill need to tell Karkat about our viictory," I said to Eridan who still had a big smile on his face, "ok, let's go then!" He said as he started to swim out of the chamber. I followed him and we went to the beach where Karkat was. I stuck my head out of the water and so did Eridan. I waved  to Karkat and he looked up, then ran into the water. Then he asked, "did you guys do it? Is that asshole dead?" Both Eridan and I nodded and he smiled and hugged us both. But when he pulled back, his big, excited smile turned to a small, soft smile, "I'm really happy for you guys.." He said softly. I sighed thinking I know what's bringing him down, "kk, do you want to become a merman too? 2o you can 2tiill be my be2t friiend and 2tiill be wiith your brother?" He looked up at me and nodded. I looked at Eridan who took out the limestone from a bag he had wrapped around his tail and handed the stone to Karkat. "You knoww wwhat you need to do kar?" He asked just to be sure. Karkat gripped the stone tightly in his hand as he said, "yeah. I know what I have to do." Eridan nodded and moved back a little bit and so did I. Eridan did his magic and soon enough, Karkat had bright red scales on his tail, just like Kankri. He also had gills and some fins. We all smiled once more and hugged each other tightly. We brought Karkat down into the cave and took him to see Kankri, who was very happy to be with his brother again. As soon as the next day, Cronus did his vows to become king and there was a huge party afterwards. A few weeks, later Cronus and Kankri got married (Karkat cried for most of the wedding). And by then Eridan and I were engaged, about to get married in a month. Karkat and I are still best friends, I mean like why wouldn't we still be friends? When ever I wasn't hanging out with Eridan or relaxing, I was playing with Karkat. Everything was turning out great until, the Grand High Blood came, not knowing that Dual Scar's dead. He did try to kill me, but Cronus took care of it. He decided that he should be banned from the kingdom and so he was. So we don't have to worry about him anymore. Then, this I wasn't expecting, another few weeks passed and we find out that Kankri is pregnant? I didn't understand this at first, I mean like how can a merman get pregnant? I asked Eridan about it and he said that it really only happened to lowbloods. He didn't really understand why either. Oh well, I'm still happy for those two. Then, that day finally came when Eridan and I got married! (Karkat cried for most of that wedding too.) I must admit, I cried a bit myself that day, but so did Eridan. Who could blame us? We're getting married, who wouldn't cry at their own wedding? Like really? Oh also, more and more of the merfolk were started to be more comfortable around humans and falling in love with them! Anyway, everyone was very happy in the end. We all are living good lives now in the ocean. It's absolutely wonderful. From the very beginning, who knew that I, a human being, would fall in love with a merman, become a merman myself, help kill an ass of a father, and live happily ever after? Like really? Who would believe in such a story like that? But, it's all true. I grew up a human, and now I live a great life as a merman.