Chapter 4: Again!?

-Sollux's POV-
It was about 12:30pm after I finished my interview. I was hired. I was really happy about that, but I still need to pay my rent in about a month. Will I be able to get my paycheck in time? I sat the docks again, looking out at the ocean. I was thinking about what could've saved my life yesterday. That's when I saw something sparkling in the distance. At first I thought it was just the sun shining on he water, but then it was gone. I leaned closer to the water to try and see what exactly was sparkling. In doing so I fell into the water. Really? Again this happens!? Two days in a row! Again I was struggling then I felt something wrap around my waist agin like last time. It pulled me out of the water but away from all the other people that were on the beach. I sat up, coughing up some water. I looked over to see that the thing that saved me didn't leave this time. My eyes widened at what I saw, it was a mermaid! Well merman? I don't know things like this very well. I'm not the fantasy liking type. "T-thank you.." I finally managed to say. "Your wwelcome" he blushed lightly. Oh my god, it was adorable. "My name is Eridan. Eridan Ampora. Wwhat's yours?"
"I'm thollux, thollux captor. Why did you thave me..?" I asked. I swear, I hated my lisp so much.
-Eridan's POV-
When the human told me his name, I thought he actually meant to say 'thollux' but then after he said 'thaved' i figured out it was a lisp. Ok, so his name is actually 'Sollux'. I liked it and I liked his lisp. It's so cute. "Wwell... To be honest I'm not evven supposed to be here. But evver since I saww you... I couldn't stay awway.." I could feel myself blushing. He was silent for a minute, and right when he was about to say something I could hear my shellphone humming((I'm sorry I just had to)). I sigh and ask him if he could wait a moment. He nodded then I went under the water and answered the call. It was Cronus. "Hey where are you? When dad finds out your not here, he'll flip!"
"Cro calm down! I'll be back soon ok?"
"Ok.. Be quick" he hung up. I went back to Sollux and I took his hand. "I'm sorry I have to go, will you be here tomorrow?"
"Thure" I smiled slightly and when I let go of his hand I left the yellow pearl for him to keep. Then I went back to the cave.