Chapter 7: Another Human!?

-Sollux's POV-
Yesterday, I told Karkat about the mermaid. And now he want to see the mermaid to see if I'm telling the truth and that I'm not crazy. So today, I was going to take Karkat with me to the shore, but not to the docks this time, to many people are nearby. I'm taking Karkat to the place Eridan had me after he saved me. After I woke up, I got dressed with my black t-shirt, dark grey jeans, one black shoe and the other, white. I brushed my hair a bit and put my glasses on. I walked out the door and went to Karkat's house. When I got there I knocked on the door and soon after Karkat was there ready to go. We walked to the beach and I saw Eridan there and I waved to him. Karkat just thought that it was some random person who was dressed as a mermaid. We both got there and we sat down.
-Eridan's POV-
I was surprised to see that Sollux bright a friend. I wasn't expecting this! I was hoping that he wouldn't tell anyone. I know I didn't say anything about it, that's because I thought he knew! "Hey Eridan, thith ith my friend Karkat. I hope it'th okay that brought him, I had no other choice." Sollux said obviously sorry for bringing his friend along with him. I just smiled slightly, "it's ok I guess... Just don't tell anyone else again."
"Ok, tho, kk thith ith Eridan. They mermaid that thaved me yethterday." This Karkat guy didn't seem to believe him. He just crossed his arms and said, "oh really? How do I know that this isn't some costume?"
"Kk, have you ever theen a cothtume like that before?"
"...no I haven't. What does that prove?" Honestly, I hate non-believers. I'm right here and he doesn't see it! I jumped out of the water and sat down with the two of them. Then Karkat stood up. I had no idea what he was going to do. He sat down next to me and started to poke at my fins and tail. It tickled a little, so I squirmed a little bit. He stopped poking at me and went to look at my horns. As he grabbed them lightly and was feeling them, I blushed deeply and smacked his hands away from my horns. The human looked surprised, "holy shit..." He said.
-Karkat's POV-
I couldn't believe this! This guys was for real! I didn't know what to say. I sat down trying to process this. "Believe me now kk?" Sollux said. It took me a moment to respond,"...y-yea... I believe you... Honestly I thought you were going crazy. Telling me that a fucking mermaid saved your shitty life."
"Ok kk, you don't have to rub it in." After all that, we sat there and talked for a while. Eridan told me a bunch about things about himself. Like how's he's a prince and that he's not even supposed to be here. Now if you ask me, doing something like that is true love. These two, my old best friend and a new mermaid friend, are truly meant to be together. Soon Eridan had to leave so that his father doesn't notice him missing. Sollux and I waved goodbye to him as he swam away. I promised to not tell anyone else about this. No matter what.