Chapter 16: So Embarrassing

-Sollux's POV-
After all that happened, Karkat left for work and I stayed here with Eridan. It was a pretty slow day so far. Eridan and I were just sitting in the living room playing Spoons. For those people who don't know what that is for some odd reason, it's a type of card game. We were going to make a plan to convince Eridan's father that I'm, I guess worthy of being his son's boyfriend. But we had no ideas what so ever. So we were sitting on the wood floor with Eridan wrapped in damp towels. It was pretty boring. "Hey sol?" Eridan said. I looked up from my cards, "what?"
"I knoww a place that no one else knowws about."
"Really?"
"Yea. It's a place that I kept all to myself. I nevver told anyone about it. No one evven knowws it's there." He said sounding really happy about it. I smiled, "Thoundth awethome."
"It is. It's amazing there. Actually do you havve that shell I gavve you?"
"Yeah why?"
"That place is wwhere I got it. I find really cool things there sometimes." He smiled again. It seems like he really likes this place. He kept talking on and on about this little secret cave of his. It's adorable. He's so cute when he gets like this. He's making this place sound awesome and beautiful. I kinda want to go and see this place for myself. "Do you wwant to see it?" He asked. Did he just read my mind? "Yea I would love to go. But what about your injurieth? Don't they thill need to heal?" I asked. He quickly answered that,"Actually, I havven't had a problem wwith them recently. I think they're all gone." I nodded but then I thought about how I couldn't swim, "wait, I thill wouldn't be able to go. I can't thwim."
He shook his head, "You can still go. There's another entrance abovve the wwater and most of the of the cave's wwater is shalloww. So it wwould be, I say just around your wwaist is howw deep the wwater is." I smiled at him and nodded, "ok thure I'll go, but one latht quethtion. Where ith it?" He looked away for a second. I guess he was thinking of how to explain it. "Umm, you knoww that island a couple of miles from the beach wwhere you found me?"
"Yeah. Ith it the ithland?" I asked. He nodded. I got up and stretched, "ok I'm coming, we'll jutht wait for kk, then we can go. Ok?" He nodded again and smiled widely. I kneeled down and gave him a kiss. As I getting up, I slipped on some water that was from the towels Eridan had. Then that's when I landed on top of him, causing us to kiss deeply and he just wrapped his arms around my neck. I blushed deeply as did he, but I could tell that he didn't care that it was an accident. He loved this. Honestly I loved it too, so I played along. Soon enough, we had our tongues battling, and I was only wearing my boxers at this point. Then, I will never forget this moment in my life. Karkat came through the door and saw us making out. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!? YOURE MAKING OUT ON THE FUCKING FLOOR IN YOUR FUCKING BOXERS!" He practically screamed. I pulled away from a blushing Eridan and turned my head to see a bright red Karkat. I blushed so deep, I didn't even know it was possible to blush this deeply. "I- Uhh.... I...-" was all I could say before he held up his hand as he said, "no. Stop right there. I don't even want to know." He walked away after that. I got up off of Eridan and pulled my clothing back on. That was probably the most embarrassing moment in my entire life.
-Karkat's POV-
I had no idea what was going on with those two, but I must admit they seem so perfect for each other that I can't complain. I just always seem to walk in at the wrong times... I sighed as I walked to my room. I had a rough day at work today. The fucking machine broke like ten times, we eventually just had to close up shop early because what's the point of having a coffee shop when all of the god damn machines keep breaking. I sometimes hate comic-con.... The cosplay makes up for it though. Those are some fucking awesome costumes.