So, it was a surprise to Haven when she went to sit down at the table but Bella gripped her arm. "Can we go sit with the others today?" She gestured towards Jessica, Mike, Eric and Angela who all seemed to be engrossed in conversation.

"Whatever you want." Haven replied, the two of them slowly approached the table not knowing how to go about it.

Haven had never really been friends with these people, sure she shared classes with them and Jessica did accompany both Haven and Bella to the movies, but she wouldn't really call any of them her friends.

Bella had completely iced all four of them out, they were her first friends at Forks High and she felt like she owed it to them to be a better friend. They both kept their pace slow, they didn't really know what the best way was to slip into the conversation.

To be honest, Haven was too focused on other things to even worry about other people right now. She had to find out what was in the other cabinets in the garage but ever since she nearly got caught, it seemed like her parents were constantly hovering over her almost as if they knew that she had caught on to something. She hated not knowing, especially when she had a feeling that it involved her.

Jessica saw the two approaching and gave them both a confused glance, she was surprised to see the two approaching their table.

It was lucky that Bella was beside Haven and was actually listening into the conversation because otherwise Haven would have been in an awkward situation, "My dad has been getting reports at the station, five hikers been killed by some bear but they can't find the bear." Bella stated awkwardly, Haven offered the four teenagers a smile as they slid into a seat in front of them.

They all seemed to be gawking at Bella, surprised that she had decided not to give them the cold shoulder any longer. Haven picked at the slop of food in front of her, not really paying attention to the world around her. She couldn't stop thinking about what was in her garage and what her parents were hiding from her.

A nudge was felt in her side, bringing her back to the current situation, "Do you guys want to see Face Punch?" Bella asked the entire group, everyone seemed to be in favor and Haven found herself nodding.

And that was how Haven found herself standing between Mike Newton and Jacob Black, Bella was over at the stand getting tickets.

She could almost feel the tension between the two boys, "So, Face Punch. Do you like action movies?" Jacob asked Mike, who looked like he wanted to be in a million other places right now.

"Not really." He said simply, looking anywhere but at the two teenagers standing near him.

Haven frowned at that, he knew that Mike was weird but this seemed like a whole new level.

"Are you excited?" Jacob instead turned to the brunette beside him, knowing that she would answer his question in a less rude manner. When Bella asked him to come to this movie, he was more than happy to come knowing that Haven was also going to attend.

"Yeah, it should be fun." Haven said with a smile, completely forgetting that Mike was standing near the two until he decided to speak up again.

"Are you even old enough to see this movie?" Mike commented bitterly, "You know, without adult supervision."

Jacob laughed lightly, but not in a comforting way, "Well, Bella is buying my ticket for me so.." Haven instinctively put her hand on Jacob's arm as she could quite literally feel the tension between the two boys. She felt his muscles relax at her slight touch.

Bella had returned, the attention of Mike was turned to her very quickly. Haven knew that he liked her, it was obvious to anyone within a two mile radius of him. "Jessica bailed."