iv. motorbikes

Ever since their understanding in the car around a week ago, Bella had barely left Haven's side. The two had been constantly together and Bella opened up to Haven a lot more.

She was in no way back to her old self, but in hanging out with Haven it seemed like the girl had gotten some of her old spark back.

Unfortunately for Haven, it seemed like Bella still had her new desperate need for an adrenaline rush and that was why she intended to drag Haven to a secret location—where Bella was presumably going to do something reckless.

"What do you mean you saw him?" Haven scrunched her face up in confusion at what her friend had just tried to tell her.

Bella sighed, she realized how stupid it sounded, "I mean that when I do something reckless or dangerous, it's like Edward is right there beside me. I can see him."

Bella wasn't even sure if it was safe to tell Haven about how she saw Edward when the vampire world was hidden from her. But she the brunette was going insane not being able to talk about it. Bella couldn't help herself and she decided to tell Haven anyway. She found it easy to talk to Haven and it made her want to confide in her.

"So that's why you are doing all this stupid stuff?" Haven inquired. Her brain started to work out how the teenager beside her felt. "In hopes of seeing Edward?"

Bella nodded in conformation, her eyes focused on the road. Bella was driving her red pickup truck (which Haven had already made fun of over twenty times in the first ten minutes of entering the vehicle) to a location that she knew could help provide her with an adrenaline rush in the future.

"You could have just told me that. I know that you love Edward and it's hard being away from him but shouldn't you be working on moving on rather than dwelling on what could have been?"

"Maybe you will get why I am doing this when you fall in love."

Haven rolled her eyes, her knees were tucked up on the seat of Bella's truck. She had no clue where Bella was taking her but she was willing to go anywhere with the girl now that she had become more of herself again.

The drive to the location didn't take long. Bella turned her car into a long driveway—the road was rather bumpy and Haven was jostled in her seat.

After Bella parked her truck, both her and Haven bailed out. "Are you going to tell me what we are doing here?" Haven asked as she noted the rustic looking house in front of her. Bella hadn't said anything about visiting anyone.

"You'll see in a sec."

Haven saw a figure rounded towards them from behind the house. She immediately recognized the long, dark hair and the muscular build.

Jacob stalked towards the two girls with a grin on his face. He sported an army green long sleeved top and jeans. Haven couldn't help but notice how good he looked.

"Bella, where the hell have you been?" Jacob approached the girl and spun her around in a hug. A feeling brewed in Haven at the sight of the two together.

"Around," She looked at Haven and gestured towards her. "This is Haven by the way and Haven, that is Jacob."

"We have actually already met," Jacob stated, his eyes keenly focused on Haven.

Bella quirked a brow at this, not knowing how the two would have met considering they don't go to the same school or live relatively close. She looked to both of her friends that stood before her in hopes one of them would explain.

"We met at your search party," Jacob continued to say, a smile grew on his face at the memory of seeing Haven for the first time.

Haven didn't say a word. The last memory she had of Jacob Black was when he ran away from her without saying a word, then his father proceeded to give her a pointed look almost like he knew something about her.