Chapter 33

DREW

“Why are we watching this again?” I stated glaring at the stupid TV, why the fuck do we need to watch this when we should be doing much more important things? I swear she’s doing this on purpose just to punish me.

“Shhh. I can’t hear a thing they’re saying” Aubrey admonished

“Have you decided already?” I asked for the umpteenth time.

“No, I haven’t”

“Then think about it already” I whined

“Oh my god, Drew. Is that all you ever think about?” she asked in incredulity

“Of course not, if you’re inside my head you’d know that, that’s not true” I defended “But I have to admit. The biggest part is allotted for that” I stated with a smirk earning a swat on the chest.

“So, have you decided yet?” I bugged her again, she grunted in response.

“Yes, and no we’re not having make-up sex!” she half-yelled at me. I mustered up my most defeated look while whimpering like a wounded puppy.

“But.. But didn’t you miss me?” I whined

“Of course I did”

“Then-“

“Drew!” she yelled cutting me off

“Isn’t it enough that we’re cuddling while watching our favorite TV series?” she asked looking up at me

“Correction! It’s your favorite TV series” I mumbled plotting something inside my head, and who the fuck invented this cuddling shit? What am I? A loser?

“Whatever, and besides we already did it before dinner” she explained her focus still on the TV.

“Yes but that’s not enough” I defended taking the remote and turning the TV off.

“Hey!” she exclaimed trying to grab the remote; I curled my arms around her waist and pulled her close.

“So what have you been doing while I was away?” I asked kissing the top of her head.

“Nothing much really, aside from school and the occasional cheer practice” she answered tilting her head to meet my lips.

“I see, and how did the guys do without me?” I mumbled against her lips.

“They pr.. pretty ahhh…. Drew!” she moaned when I sucked on her lower lip.

“Continue” I teased

“They did their best and won so the team will play for semi-… Oh god!”

"Was it a good game?" I whispered as my lips travelled from her earlobe to her neck. I nibbled lightly on her shoulder and she released a silent gasp.

"Mmm," she mumbled reaching up to caress my hair as I placed soft kisses on her shoulder. I could tell that we were getting past the conversation.

I still can’t get over the fact that she was so responsive, but I like that. I thought I had to work harder to get her going. Just one kiss and she would tremble beneath my fingers. I'd never touched anyone as sensitive as she was. As my lips slid into her hair, my inquisitive fingers found the button of her blouse. She moaned when my nails scraped across the curve of her breasts. I placed a kiss on her cheek and she turned in my arms, trying to blend her lips with mine.

It was an aphrodisiac, having her near me, wanting me. I'd never felt such desire before and it was a little scary for me, if this keeps going I might have to agree with her that this is all I ever think about. Making Love to her. My lips caught and clung to hers, and my fingers worked her blouse and skirt loose.

It fell to the carpeted floor and I knew neither of us took notice. I was staring at the creamy bits of skin that I'd uncovered. Her breasts were perfection, imprisoned in white silk. God, my teeth ached to bite them. Her waist was small and her hips were perfect. Her stomach was soft yet flat and toned. But the most beautiful thing about her was her innocence. The blushes she would produce every time I would stare at her body, God that was the sexiest sight on earth.

I dropped to my knees in front of her, pushing her back so that she was pressed up against the sofa. Her scent surrounded me as I placed a kiss in the V of her breasts. Her eyes remained locked with mine and she ran her fingers through my hair.

I reached behind and unclasped her bra, watching the spill of her naked breasts before me.

She was so fucking beautiful that it was hard to look at her without feeling my breath catch and my throat close up. Erect pink nipples sat atop her gorgeous breasts, Man, I love this twin peaks, and I could keep going on with the list about the things I love about her. As I watched, they seemed to harden quickly, the tips becoming longer and thicker. They just begged to be sucked. I slid a hand beneath one and lifted it to my lips.

The mewls she made fueled my desire to make her feel good. My teeth closed over a nipple and tugged gently. As I'd thought, she was sensitive enough to start bucking at that tiny contact. I heard her exhale loudly as my wet tongue flicked over the place I had bitten, and then lick the whole of her nipple over and over again. From my place on the floor, I could smell how wet she was and see the dark patch that was forming on her panties, then again it had been wet earlier this evening before we started dinner. I could also feel her fingers becoming fists in my hair. I looked up and her eyes were closed, pleasure evident in her features.

"Bree?"

"Hmm?"

"Look at me."

I wanted to witness her reaction as I slid my hand into her underwear. God, she was so fucking wet. I watched as she bit down on her lip, making sexy, strangled noises, now I know how she manages to be silent but this house would remain silent not for long. Her eyes looked two shades darker with want in the dim light.

"I can't wait to taste you, I’ve been thinking about it all the time I was away from you and you didn’t even give me the chance to do it earlier" I whispered against the valley of her breasts where my head lay. Using my thumb, I rubbed her flowing essence in circles onto her aching nub. Her breathing changed in an instant, becoming hitchy and rapid. She moaned deep in her throat, her hips tilting to my hand.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she chanted as I bit down on the flesh above her navel. All the while, my fingers continued to play with her entrance. She was so tight, her lips fitting around my fingers like she was made for me. Fuck, I needed to taste her.

I think I tore her underwear; I can't really remember. But in a heartbeat, my mouth was on her, licking her, tasting her, worshipping her, and it felt like heaven. She was smooth, swollen and beautiful.

I knew she was close. Her whimpers changed to little shaky cries and she began thrusting herself on my tongue, mumbling incoherent thoughts. I doubled the rhythm of my fingers inside her before pausing to take the pink bud of her nub between my teeth.

On the first suck, she clenched around my fingers tightly, holding me inside her as she came. I could hear her sobbing as she rode my fingers, taking more and more from what I was giving her.

Then the room was silent except for our harsh breathing.

She lay on the sofa worn out. 

The light in the living room was dim and neither of us had the energy to make it upstairs to my room. I pulled her close, making sure that her head was cushioned against my arm before sliding my still tux covered leg between hers.

She opened her eyes, blinking against the tears that had pooled in the corner of them. There was satisfaction in her eyes. Nothing else could've pleased me more.

"I’m sorry, I wanted to..." she began, her voice weak. I laid a finger over her lips and kissed her cheek.

"Sleep, Bree. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

Then, we slept.

---

"Bree?"

I tried shaking her awake, but she wouldn't budge. The sweet little thing just mumbled something incoherent and turned over on the sofa. She looked so peaceful in her sleep that I didn't have the heart to wake her after that. Instead, I lifted her into my arms and carried her up the stairs and into the bedroom.