Chapter 31

DREW

I removed my blazer throwing it on the bed and pulling on my tie to loosen it. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes. ‘Damn, that was one hell of a long ass flight’, I finally reached Sydney after at least fifteen hours of flight and in an hour or so we’ll start the meeting with the board of directors, glad Casey arranged my reservation in this hotel.  I sighed, standing up deciding to take a hot bath; I didn’t expect that I would be that late because of what happened the night before so I had to rush so much I didn’t have time to take a shower and add up to that, was the long ass flight so I really need a long bath. I stripped my clothes and got under the showers. I winced as the water hit my body, ‘fuck’, the bites on my shoulder and scratches on my back are pretty deep I guess, I wonder if they’re going to leave a scar. No wonder Aubrey was a silent one, she preferred to bite and claw on me. I smirked a little wondering how she managed to maintain that innocent character even after what we had done, her moans were soft yet very erotic, and nothing could be more arousing than the sounds she made.

‘Dammit Drew! You have to get a grip if you don’t want to find yourself flying back to California before this convention even started’

I rinsed my body after soaping up; I wrapped a towel on my waist and got out of the bathroom and just as I did Casey entered the room and gawked at me.

“I- uhhh…” she struggled with her words still her eyes roaming my body, I raised an eyebrow at that “I- I’m so sorry, I kn-knocked but there was no uhh answer so uhhh yeah” I ignored her, carried my suitcase on top of the bed opening it and looked for something to wear. I grabbed a boxer brief and turned to her raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, of course” she said handing me a garment bag. I took it from her and unzipped it revealing an all-black suit; I laid it on the bed and stared at her.

“So?” I asked her, she shifted her weight on her other leg.

“The board is complete, they’re all waiting for you” she finally spoke after a moment of silence, I nodded.

“I’ll be there in five” she nodded finally leaving the room.

In the conference room, everyone acknowledged me with either a greeting, a nod or by shaking hands. I nodded and sat on the far end waiting for the introductory notice to end. I just stared ahead not being able to pay attention to all the things they were saying. The only thing I heard were ‘The Arabian investors, successfully and Rival companies

I was far too distracted to pay attention to anything; all I can think of is My Girlfriend back home.

Did I just really say Home? I asked myself in disbelief, but I completely know why, it’s not Los Angeles that I would call home, Aubrey is my Home and wherever she is, that’s where my home is. My Aubrey…. adorable…. innocent…. beautiful Aubrey…. My sweet…. sweet Aubrey.

I gritted my teeth until I could taste the blood inside my mouth and gripped the side of my chair.

‘Shit! I really need to get a grip!’ I scoffed ‘and I’ve been bragging all the damn time how I always had my hormones in check but look at me now acting like a bitch in heat, like a strung-out whore’

I was pulled out of my reverie when they threw in a question at me.

“Your decision will conclude everything, so what do you say?” I sat there silently with my expressionless face that I had mastered through the years. I didn’t know what the question was about but I cannot let them know that, but I also cannot just sit here saying nothing.

“I’ll have to think about it and reevaluate everything, we’ll arrange another meeting. This is a very crucial matter and I refuse to rush things” they all nodded agreeing with me.