Chapter 11: 'Boy's have cooties!'

As the end of the tour was coming closer, I was getting more and more excited to go home. I missed my family and friends so much. Even though I really wanted to go home, I was kind of sad about the tour being over. I had such a fun time getting to hang out with the boys more and meeting a bunch of the fans. I even became closer with Ariella after she apologized. We spend a lot of time together now and I really like her.

We were getting ready to go back to Australia. It was the day after their last show and all of the boys were extremely tired. It was absolutely terrible trying to get them out of bed to get on the flight back home. Thankfully, I had Ariella to help me out. We decided to get ready early so we could go get breakfast. Me and Ariella went to a little café down the street while the boys were getting ready.

"Are you excited to go home Harley?" Ari asked after we order our food.

"Extremely excited! I can't wait to see my parents!" I smiled.

"I know, it must be hard being away from your parents for so long and at such a young age." It wasn't as hard as someone would have thought it would be since I had Luke and the boys. We finished eating our food talking about random things the whole time. We decided to go back to the hotel right after we ate to make sure the boys actually go out of bed and got ready.

"There you guys are! I thought you left us!" Luke fake cried when we walked into the hotel room.

"Don't be over dramatic Hemmings." Ariella laughed. She kissed his lips and I covered my eyes.

"Ewwww gross! He's got cooties!!" I had always thought it was gross when they would kiss I even tried to pay Ariella to not kiss Luke for a day. I gave her Luke's money though since I didn't have any.

"Hey, I don't have cooties!" Luke defended himself.

"Yes you do, all boys have cooties." I know it sounded childish but I didn't really care.

"Stay that way Bug." Luke laughed and ruffled my hair. I slapped his hand away from my head when he messed up my hair. I was going to have to have Ari fix it for me. We got all of our bags and got ready to leave the hotel. I made Luke carry my suitcase because I was tired and didn't feel like carrying it.

Since someone was going to check us out of our room we could just leave. Luke put me on his shoulders like he always did when we had to go through large crowds of fans. We started doing that after I got pushed over by some fans. I kind of started to get nervous with going into crowds so Luke started doing this to help me feel better.

"You okay up there bug?" Luke asked. We were half way through the crowd by now. I nodded but the I remembered that he couldn't see me, so I said I was alright. When Luke finished talking with fans, and getting selfies we got into the van that was taking us to the airport.

I ended up falling asleep on Luke's lap because I was tired from waking up early. We got to the airport about forty-five minutes later. Luckily the fans didn't know what airport the boys were going to so their wasn't any crowds. We got into the airport in through security really fast. I ended up playing games on Luke's phone since my I pod died and my charger was in my suitcase. It was finally time to board the flight and I was just as excited to go home as I was to come to California in the first place. The first thing I was going to do when we got back was go straight to the dance studio to see my friends. Well, only Kenzie because I didn't really have many friends.

~After they landed~

We got off the plane and I ran as fast as I could to where I saw my mom standing. "Mommy!!" I yelled as I jumped on her and gave her the biggest hug of all time. "Hi baby girl!" She laughed and hugged me back.

"Mommy!!" Luke mocked me and wrapped his arms around me and my mom. "Hi baby boy!" She laughed and said the same thing to him as she did to me. She let me down and I went to give my dad just as big of a hug. "I missed you guys so much!" I giggled. "Can I go to the studio now? I wanna dance!!"

"If you really want to and you not too tired." My mom laughed. We went to the baggage claim and got our bags. This airport was not like the other one and the fans knew we were here. Luke went to meet some of them while me, mom, and dad went to get something to drink from Starbucks. I'm not allowed to drink coffee, so I had to get tea.

When we finally had to go through the crowd Luke just held me so he could hold Ariella's hand also. We got into mom's car and she drove me by the studio because I really wanted to go. I knew all of my friends were there because it was only four. Luke decided he wanted to come in with me since he's never been to the studio.

I skipped over to the elevator while pulling Luke a long behind me. When we got up to the third floor where the studios were, I was tackled by Kenzie.

"Harley!! I missed you sooo much!!" Kenzie wrapped her arms around me and held on tight.

"I've missed you too!! Oh my gosh, I have so many stories to tell you!" I laughed excitedly. Everyone was staring at us, well probably staring at Luke, but they were watching us and it was really weird. Then Myla, Taylor, and the rest of their group walked up to us.

"Harley! You've been gone so long I almost forgot you existed!" Myla said before she noticed that Luke was standing right behind me and heard what she had said.

"What was that? I couldn't exactly hear you." He raised his eyebrows.

"Uh, um no-nothing." Myla stuttered. Her eyes were wide, and she looked like a dear caught in headlights. I tried not to laugh at first but when Kenzie started cracking up, I ended up laughing too. Myla just rolled her eyes and stomped off. That's exactly what she did every time something didn't go her way. I giggled again and grabbed Luke's hand pulling him along behind me to where Studio 1 was. There was a big viewing window there so we sat and watched the class that was in there.

"Harley? Nice to see you've come back." Yes, I know you would have assumed that was my dance teacher, but it was actually Kacey. She was the owner of the studio's daughter and we used to be best friends but we've started to grow apart. Me, Kenzie, and Kacey used to be really close in kindergarten but when she started to think she was better then us just because her mom owned the studio, we stopped being friends.

"Hi Kace. How are you?" I hugged her. Even though we weren't close anymore we were still nice to each other. "I'm fine. It would've been nice if you told me you were going off to LA though." 

"I didn't know I was going till the morning we left so I couldn't really tell anyone. Sorry." I shrugged.

"Well we have to get into dance class now that your back!" She said and grabbed my hand to pull me into class. I waved good bye to Luke since he had to leave to go back home with Ariella.

(A/N: Wow I'm sorry this chapter sucks..... It's like three in the morning and I'm sad because ROWYSO is over! I still in the denial stage though. It's not over and I'm not letting it be.)