Chapter Twenty

Harry

I burst into the Great Hall and almost hit Hermione. I had the empty flask in my hand and tear stains on my face.

"I need to do something." I said to the group of them, shocked by my appearance.

I started to run out of the room but Percy grabbed my arm. "Whoa." He said. "Calm down. Where do you need to go?"

I just glanced at the clock then back at them. "Uh. . . Um. . ." I probably looked so guilty it wasn't even funny.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. We need to set up ranks. Percy, take Harry. Do not let him out of your sight." Annabeth commanded.

"Alright, what are we waiting for? Lead the way." He said pointing towards the door

*****************
We stumbled into the forbidden forest and I caught a glimpse of Voldemort's camp.

Percy gasped. "Harry. . ." He said with a menacing tone. "You are. . . I understand why you did it but, seriously?" He said in a whisper yell.

I shrugged and slid forward. Percy tried to stop me but failed.

"Ah. . ." Said Voldemort. "Midnight. Looks like Harry Potter won't be coming. Prepare the troops. Annihilate anyone and everyone. Leave me Harry Potter."

I took that as my cue and steppedout into the firelight. Voldemort saw me. His face curled into a terrifying smile.

"Avada Kedavra." Green light shot out of his wand and it hit me. I collapsed, my last thoughts of hoping I'd saved my friends and family.

***************
Percy

I stared in shock as the burst of light slammed into Harry. I threw on the invisibility cloak and rushed over to him. Everyone was bussing, was he dead? I put my fingers on his carotid artery and waited. I counted the seconds with no pulse. One. . . Two. . . Three. . . Four. Then, I felt something. It was faint, but it was there. He was alive.

A woman started walking over to us. She whispered to Harry. "Draco? Is he alive." Harry gave an almost imperceptible nod of his head. She began to stand up.

"Harry, switch with me." I whispered. He curled into a ball and I laid down. Took his glasses and pushed my hair down to cover my forehead where his scar would be. He put the cloak on and disappeared. They hadn't noticed what we just did. They were too busy celebrating Harry's death.

"Go on." Voldemort hissed at a very large man. "Get him. We need to show everyone our prize."

The man came over to me and I could hear him sobbing. He slid me into his arms and I tried my best to play dead. I wasn't Harry's twin but it was dark, and we looked similar.

"Master. . . Should we bring the troops." Bellatrix said.

"Yes. . . Harry Potter's sacrifice has only benifitted me in the raze of the wizarding world."

It took about four hours before everyone was ready to leave. All I thought about was camp. How ready I would be to lay my life down to save everyone, especially Annabeth. I thought back to the war where everything was on my shoulders. How Annabeth stuck by my side and took a knife for me, that was poisoned. I wish things could be simpler for a half blood but that's not how it works.

We began traveling towards Hogwarts. Dawn was breaking and I hoped I was ready for what is about to go down.

****************
I was planning to keep going but this seemed like a better stopping place. One more chapter. . . Guys. I'm legit freaking out. Literally so many people are voting and reading and that means everything to me. If you liked this chapter please leave a vote. If you have any comments, concerns, questions or answers, leave a comment. Love you guys soooooo much.

Question: Where was Percy's Achilles' spot?

Shout out to @ymelinia for voting.

1.34K!!!! You guys are the best. One more friggin chapter. . . .